BY LAY'S®

Buy on Target
ana o.
ana o.
These things are amazing!!! I bought a bag the other day and my daughter and I laughed because they do taste very close to biscuits and gravy. We are from the South, so we actually eat Biscuits and Gravy and know how to make it properly. These chips do the flavor profile proud.
Staci W.
Staci W.
Bellevue, NE
When I first saw these chips I was weirded out by the sound of something amazing being put in chip form. But it didn't stop me from buying them. Now every time I go to the store I buy two big bags. I love these chips.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
What can I say about these potato chips but YUMMY GOODNESS!! I love the intense flavor and who does not love biscuits and gravy!! Definitely a chip pleased in my book!! :)
Sara B.
Sara B.
Rockledge, FL
Surprisingly delicious! I was a little sceptical about the flavor but it's not overpowering. You can definitely the sausage with a slight pepper hint. Worth the try.
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Willoughby , OH
This has the buttery biscuit taste with a hint of sausage gravy. They are pretty amazing.
Leandra R.
Leandra R.
By far my favorite of the custom flavors! peppery and delicious! hits the spot every time!
Shawna H.
Shawna H.
Alexandria , MN
Review for: Flavor
Love these I ate them for supper last night and they were the best. They taste grate!!!!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Rogers, AR
I really like these. I was nervous at first but the flavor is not overwhelming at all.
Shelley J.
Shelley J.
Pulaski, NY
Not too shabby! These chips have a nice mild flavor; nothing too over powering.
Zoey L.
Zoey L.
Review for: Flavor
Umm if you haven't tried these I suggest you do! They are so bomb.. it's like you're eating the actual meal!
shantel B.
shantel B.
Midland, TX
Is this good? Has anyone tried it before and does it really taste like biscuits and gravy?
Buenos Aires - Campana
They are very rich, that other flavors are there?
Buenos Aires - Campana
They are very rich, that other flavors are there?