Add a Photo

By LAY'S POTATO CHIPS
Photos (5)
ana o.
ana o.

These things are amazing!!! I bought a bag the other day and my daughter and I laughed because they do taste very close to biscuits and gravy. We are from the South, so we actually eat Biscuits and Gravy and know how to make it properly. These chips do the flavor profile proud.
Staci W.
Staci W.
Bellevue, NE

When I first saw these chips I was weirded out by the sound of something amazing being put in chip form. But it didn't stop me from buying them. Now every time I go to the store I buy two big bags. I love these chips.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.

What can I say about these potato chips but YUMMY GOODNESS!! I love the intense flavor and who does not love biscuits and gravy!! Definitely a chip pleased in my book!! :)
Sara B.
Sara B.
Rockledge, FL

Surprisingly delicious! I was a little sceptical about the flavor but it's not overpowering. You can definitely the sausage with a slight pepper hint. Worth the try.
Janita T.
Janita T.
Jersey City, NJ

Love it It is a delicious light version of a southern biscuits and gravy. The chips are light and crispy.
Sonya B.
Sonya B.

Love this flavor of chips just tastes so good. Going to go shopping for this at the store now.
Chelsey H.
Chelsey H.
Willoughby, OH

This has the buttery biscuit taste with a hint of sausage gravy. They are pretty amazing.
Leandra R.
Leandra R.

By far my favorite of the custom flavors! peppery and delicious! hits the spot every time!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Rogers, AR

I really like these. I was nervous at first but the flavor is not overwhelming at all.
Kathryn O.
Kathryn O.

These are such a good flavor! I love biscuits and gravy and they taste just like it!
Buenos Aires - Campana

They are very rich, that other flavors are there?
Buenos Aires - Campana

They are very rich, that other flavors are there?

Join Now