LAY'S®

LAY'S® Dill Pickle Flavored...
920 Reviews
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I was expecting something like fried pickles, instead what I got was Lay's if it was dipped in pickle juice. The pickle flavor is there, but it's weird. It reminds me of a disappointing sea salt and vinegar chip except less vinegar-y and no sea salt. I should have just gotten that. Oh well, never again.
5 / 5
I absolutely LOVE these chips! They have the perfect pickle flavor that I love! They are light, airy and crunchy! I am obsessed and will continue to eat them again and again!
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
This is not pickle flavored. This is a very lame version of salt and vinegar chips. If you claim to be making pickle flavored chips then actually make them pickle flavored. Do you know what a pickle tastes like? No. you don’t. Because if you did, these would taste like pickles. thank you.
5 / 5
My son eats this all the time so I decided to try one! Oh my gosh they are so good! Almost like a salt and vinegar chip with a hint of dill pickle! They are delicious, and once you have one the entire bag will be gone!
5 / 5
If you are a fan of say pickle flavoured sunflower seeds, these will be up your alley. They semi hit that pickle flavour with a slight salt and vinegar flair. Over all I have been pleasantly surprised since my initial purchase and have bought probably 6 bags since.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
Basically vinegar and salt no pickle taste very disappointing. Also terrible packaging green is unflattering maybe reminiscent of snot ?
5 / 5
These dill pickle chips are so good! They’re perfectly crunchy, salted perfectly and the pickle flavor is on point! My pregnant self is obsessed!
5 / 5
These are my all-time favorite chips. Dill pickle chips have been my favorite since I was a little girl and they're always will be my favorite flavor. They are amazing the taste of them is out of this world, they are slightly salty with a little tang and it kind of burns your tongue and lips but in a good way and still pickle flavor is just so yummy and I can't get enough of it. Lays is the number one for doing pickle chips there aren't good brands out there but lays takes the cake when it comes to go pick up potato chips I cannot stress that enough if you're going to try to dill pickle for the first time you need to try lays
5 / 5
These chips are so amazing and I LOVE dill pickle and I LOVE chips so dill pickle chips are perfect for me!! If you are like me and love both then definitely buy more!! If not then at least try them out!!!
5 / 5
I'm a huge pickle lover and these are my absolute favorite chips ever! They're a little bit hard to find. Best taste of pickles and vinegar and combination. Good price for a pickle lover