LAY'S® Crispy Taco Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by LisaRina O.

BY LAY'S®

Tacos are hard to beat, but they're also a bit messy for snacking on the go. Enjoy all of your favorite taco flavors in one bite with these Lay's Crispy Taco Flavored Potato Chips. All the flavors of a loaded taco are packed into each chip. After tasting all the newest flavors, vote for your favorite to keep this one around.

Bee K.
Lay's knows how to pack a whole lot of flavor in their chips. Crispy Taco chips are exactly that. I can taste the taco seasoning as well as the lettuce, which is a little too much lettuce for my liking. I wouldn't eat Crispy Taco chips regularly, but if I'm ever too lazy to fix actual tacos, I'll eat these as a quick, cheap alternative!
Melissa H.
Stockton, CA
I was so hyped for these but I couldn’t stomach them. The gave such a strong lettuce flavor. Might as well call them Mexican lettuce flavored chips. The Doritos taco chips are 1000 times better. So disappointed. Obviously I wouldn’t recommend them, well unless you love lettuce
Clau-Clau 🍍.
I love tacos so i decided to try these. Little did I know LAY'S® Crispy Taco Flavored Potato Chips taste like lettuce and taco flavoring. It needs improvement
Jade I.
Saint Paul, MN
Wow. Yes. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting. They taste juuust like a taco, you can pick out the sour cream flavors from the beef flavors to the salsa flavors. If you love tacos, these are the chips for you!
Rachel M.
Winder, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This seriously tasted like a taco. You can taste everything. The lettuce, tomato, sour cream, meat and cheese. I don't knlw how they do it but it's incredible.
Debie R.
Raymore, MO
I loved these!! Are they still available? I can’t find them anymore in my city. I love the flavor of these taco chips.
Christy S.
Bartlett
I love these but can’t find them in big bags yet. They really do taste like a taco. I even taste the lettuce.
LisaRina O.
Surrey, BC
I did pick up all 3 new flavours, taco is the first one I've tried and I have to say I'm not impressed. The only flavor I taste is salty lettuce 😕 Hopefully I'll have better luck when I try the Pizza or Grilled Cheese Flavour.
Amber H.
Sarnia
Overall they were okay. Was expecting a more bold taco taste but it is pretty mediocre. Definitely not what I was anticipating.
Samra K.
Riyadh, Riyadh
Fast food!!!! My favorite!!! My life and love!! I love lays they have the best chips in the world!!! Nothing bad to say