BY LAY'S® #54 in Chips

Lay s Classic Potato Chips, 8.0 oz.: 8.0-ounce bag for sharing Classic potato chip taste Crisp, light and airy texture Great for social gatherings or family night Sized for portable snacking see more...

• Does anyone use these for cooking? What recipes do they g...3 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to eat Lays chips? Mine is a pot...6 Answers
  • So good So Delicious3 Answers
  • "My family loves lays classic chips plain or with dip." in 1 review
  • "These chips are pretty good by itself and even better with other ingredients like lime and tapatio !" in 1 review
Iam A.
lawrenceville, GA
I always have a bag of lay’s classic potato chips on me but the con is it a little to salt and not that healthy but a few cheat days won’t hurt I get it all the time since I was a baby so they probably know me by now lol but lay’s are really good.LAY'S® Classic Potato Chips and if you don’t want anything to salt they have lots more options.
Amy V.
Carbondale, IL
You can never go wrong with a classic. It is very delicious and the ingredients never seem to disappoint me. There are other brands of potato chips but these in my opinion are the best. The crunch is just right and it’s not too hard to bite down on. I think I love the Lay’s brand in general. They’re very different and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Emilie N.
Asheville
These are my favorite chips in the world 😍 . I know that they are super basic but that’s why I love them. You can use them in dips, as a side to a sandwich, or my personal favorite to use as scoops for eating my tuna fish. These will always be a favorite of mine because they remind me of my precious grandmother who also loves these.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Lay's Classic Potato Chips are my favorite snack. The crunch, the taste, the saltiness, is all part of the experience. They are so good you can easily eat a whole bag by yourself. The ingredients are not so healthy, but they are also low sodium alternatives available.
Cyan R.
Tucson
This has to be my kids favorite chip. I mean you can't go wrong. It's the classic potato chip and everything you want a potato chip to be. If your going for something everyone will agree on this is the chip, my kids never fight about getting a bag of these but they do fight over who gets the end of said bag lol. I pick these up the most. Especially if I'm out and about and need my kids to just get through some errands. Not the healthiest snack but one of the most agreeable. They call them yellow chips because they're little lol.
Dominika Q.
My favorite chips.. lays classic are the best. They are probably not that healthy but I still love them I bought them in shoprite and they are just delicious. They never disappoint. I am addicted to them and when I start eating them I can stop. Just my favorites
Jessica J.
Temple Terrace, FL
Like the name, they’re just classic potato chips. Everyone loves them and they go with everything. They are a tad pricier than other brands, but they taste so much better than off brand versions. They’re pretty much a staple snack for me.
Kandice H.
My son loves this brand. He has several food allergies. So he needs chips that are gluten free, milk free, and egg free. You’d be surprised how many POTATO chips have these ingredients. Lays serves our purpose and taste delicious.
Khansa M.
Brooklyn, NY
My go to chips. Lays has such a huge selection of chips to choose from but there’s nothing that beats this. You can find this anywhere. It is salted and delicious. Feels nice, airy, and crisp in the mouth. I highly recommend it
Kyndall B.
Memphis, TN
Lays are delicious!

I love the amazing tastes of most flavors.

There aren’t that many calories fortunately.

There are many great and ingredients and you really get a good flavor out of these chips.

Definitely would recommend.
Liz T.
What is your favorite thing to eat with Lay's Potato Chips?
Tania M.
What other things do you use potato chips for in cooking? Any interesting recipes?
Jennifer C.
La Farge, WI
What is your favorite way (or recipe) to use these chips other than just snacking on them with dip?
Lynnzy B.
Abilene, TX
Whenever you're buying chips for the family, do you usually purchase the classic chip or the wavy one? My family is always on debate of which one is better and we usually get each type JUST in case.
Aeron M.
What's the best sauce or dip to use with these?

back