BY LAY'S® #45 in Chips

Lay s Classic Potato Chips, 8.0 oz.: 8.0-ounce bag for sharing Classic potato chip taste Crisp, light and airy texture Great for social gatherings or family night Sized for portable snacking see more...

• Does anyone use these for cooking? What recipes do they g...3 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to eat Lays chips? Mine is a pot...6 Answers
  • So good So Delicious3 Answers
  • "My family loves lays classic chips plain or with dip." in 1 review
  • "These chips are pretty good by itself and even better with other ingredients like lime and tapatio !" in 1 review
Dani B.
I am such a fan of regular lays potato chips. They are just the right saltiness. I prefer to not use any dip with these regular lays. I save the dip for the wavy ones as they are better for dipping. Love that I can use these as a vegan snack and they are Gluten free which is even better! I don't have to give up all the yummy things being vegan.  LAY'S® Classic Potato Chips
Diana R.
Akron , OH
I love Lays classic! They are so light, yet packed with flavor. They don’t leave a greasy residue. They’re great snack for anytime of the day. 4 stars because the bag is huge but when you open it, there’s hardly any chips.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
One chip is never enough. You always want more. At least whenever I have these chips. They are not healthy at all. They are so delicious it's crazy. I will continue to buy them. I would recommend them to anyone. Great for a picnic lunch or when you are always on the move.
Cyan R.
Tucson
This has to be my kids favorite chip. I mean you can't go wrong. It's the classic potato chip and everything you want a potato chip to be. If your going for something everyone will agree on this is the chip, my kids never fight about getting a bag of these but they do fight over who gets the end of said bag lol. I pick these up the most. Especially if I'm out and about and need my kids to just get through some errands. Not the healthiest snack but one of the most agreeable. They call them yellow chips because they're little lol.
Dominika C.
My favorite chips.. lays classic are the best. They are probably not that healthy but I still love them I bought them in shoprite and they are just delicious. They never disappoint. I am addicted to them and when I start eating them I can stop. Just my favorites
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I love this chips!! The classic are the best. You could complaint them with hot sauce and a big cold coke! That way taste more than delicious. I always buy this product when I go to the store. You could also give your little ones this amazing product!
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I love classic Lays they are so good they're affordable they're delicious and a great snack for school or whatever they just taste so good you can actually use this and dipped like you needs us for dip and stuff but I actually like to eat it plain
Ania M.
Boston
We all know how bad chips are for our diet. But we all can’t resist occasional bag of chips after the night out or on stay-at-home weekend. This is my favorite brand and style. Simple. Salty. Best. Although I try to go for “low fat” ones.
Jessica J.
Tampa, FL
Like the name, they’re just classic potato chips. Everyone loves them and they go with everything. They are a tad pricier than other brands, but they taste so much better than off brand versions. They’re pretty much a staple snack for me.
Taylaa W.
Walsenburg , CO
Who doesn’t love the classic potato chip? They are always yummy and affordable. I like this brand better than others, they taste better to me. They are just enough salt and so addicting! You can eat them by themselves or with any kind of dip.
Liz T.
What is your favorite thing to eat with Lay's Potato Chips?
Tania M.
What other things do you use potato chips for in cooking? Any interesting recipes?
Jennifer C.
La Farge, WI
What is your favorite way (or recipe) to use these chips other than just snacking on them with dip?
Lynnzy B.
Whenever you're buying chips for the family, do you usually purchase the classic chip or the wavy one? My family is always on debate of which one is better and we usually get each type JUST in case.
Aeron M.
What's the best sauce or dip to use with these?