BY LAY'S®

Lay s Classic Potato Chips, 8.0 oz.: 8.0-ounce bag for sharing Classic potato chip taste Crisp, light and airy texture Great for social gatherings or family night Sized for portable snacking see more...

• Does anyone use these for cooking? What recipes do they g...4 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to eat Lays chips? Mine is a pot...6 Answers
  • Ruffles or plain lays? Do you like sour dip with it? LAY'...5 Answers
  • "My family loves lays classic chips plain or with dip." in 1 review
  • "These chips are pretty good by itself and even better with other ingredients like lime and tapatio !" in 1 review
Tiffany M.
Milwaukee
Purchased at: Kroger
Hands down my favorite chip on the planet. I put them on sandwiches, eat them with sloppy joes. Pretty much anything calls for a lays classic chip. They are thin and salty and no brand can compare to the taste of these chips.
Sophia A.
Purchased at: Kroger
A timeless classic that will never get tiring. I love these potato chips because they can basically go with any food or meal. You can even have them with bean dip or take it with you to go or for lunch
Kat J.
Purchased at: Walmart
These potato chips really are a classic,... Thin and crispy, perfectly salted, and the ideal compliment to your lunch. The quality of the Lays brand can clearly be seen in these chips. They aren’t overly greasy or just a bag of crumbs,... You really get to enjoy the experience of snacking on these. My only complaint is that in recent years, you seem to be getting less and less chips with more and more air in each bag. I understand that packaging can be tricky, but I like to know I will be satisfied with one small bag of Lays and not feel disappointed in only being able to eat a few chips before it’s finished. Other than that small complaint, I absolutely love these potato chips and will continue to buy them happily.
Amy V.
Carbondale, IL
You can never go wrong with a classic. It is very delicious and the ingredients never seem to disappoint me. There are other brands of potato chips but these in my opinion are the best. The crunch is just right and it’s not too hard to bite down on. I think I love the Lay’s brand in general. They’re very different and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Gladine M.
Grand Rapids , MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Lays have been my favorite chip forever and im sure will definitely always be. I enjoy them as a snack or with burgers as a meal . They’re great when we have company over for a Barbecue. We absolutely love them and choose them over others and will definitely continue purchasing them.
Emilie N.
Asheville
These are my favorite chips in the world 😍 . I know that they are super basic but that’s why I love them. You can use them in dips, as a side to a sandwich, or my personal favorite to use as scoops for eating my tuna fish. These will always be a favorite of mine because they remind me of my precious grandmother who also loves these.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Lay's Classic Potato Chips are my favorite snack. The crunch, the taste, the saltiness, is all part of the experience. They are so good you can easily eat a whole bag by yourself. The ingredients are not so healthy, but they are also low sodium alternatives available.
Cyan R.
Tucson
This has to be my kids favorite chip. I mean you can't go wrong. It's the classic potato chip and everything you want a potato chip to be. If your going for something everyone will agree on this is the chip, my kids never fight about getting a bag of these but they do fight over who gets the end of said bag lol. I pick these up the most. Especially if I'm out and about and need my kids to just get through some errands. Not the healthiest snack but one of the most agreeable. They call them yellow chips because they're little lol.
Dominika Q.
My favorite chips.. lays classic are the best. They are probably not that healthy but I still love them I bought them in shoprite and they are just delicious. They never disappoint. I am addicted to them and when I start eating them I can stop. Just my favorites
Jessica J.
Temple Terrace, FL
Like the name, they’re just classic potato chips. Everyone loves them and they go with everything. They are a tad pricier than other brands, but they taste so much better than off brand versions. They’re pretty much a staple snack for me.
Liz T.
What is your favorite thing to eat with Lay's Potato Chips?
Jennifer C.
La Farge, WI
What is your favorite way (or recipe) to use these chips other than just snacking on them with dip?
Tania M.
What other things do you use potato chips for in cooking? Any interesting recipes?
Lynnzy B.
Abilene, TX
Whenever you're buying chips for the family, do you usually purchase the classic chip or the wavy one? My family is always on debate of which one is better and we usually get each type JUST in case.
Aeron M.
What's the best sauce or dip to use with these?