BY LAY'S® #62 in Chips

Lay s Classic Potato Chips, 8.0 oz.: 8.0-ounce bag for sharing Classic potato chip taste Crisp, light and airy texture Great for social gatherings or family night Sized for portable snacking see more...

• Does anyone use these for cooking? What recipes do they go in?2 Answers
  • LAY'S® Classic Potato Chips or Pringles® Cheddar Cheese Crisps?7 Answers
  • I have always wondered why there is so much extra space in the bags?4 Answers
LAY'S® Classic Potato Chips
  • "These chips are pretty good by itself and even better with other ingredients like lime and tapatio !" in 1 review
  • "My family loves lays classic chips plain or with dip." in 1 review
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Lays classics remind me of child hood. These are the chips we had most often in our home. They are perfectly salted and the have a wonderful crunch!
I don't love a plain potato chip. But sometimes I buy these and eat with a dip of some kind.
These aren't too expensive. About the same as other chips.
I recommend these if you like just a plain chip.
Andrea P.
Columbus
I selected the classic flavor because barbeque wasn't an option. Barbeque Lays are the most addictive potato chip on earth. You truly CAN'T eat just one. I try not to buy them because I'd eat the whole bag, but sometimes you just have to throw caution (and cholesterol) to the wind and indulge.
Sarah W.
Greenfield
I like eating some lays plain chips sometimes. I just like the salty ness of them. I like to dip them in some ketchup some times they are just so good like that. I do like the lightly salted ones sometimes though because they aren’t as salty but sometimes I like the more salty.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I love orginal potato chips and LAYS are in it for the win. They are made from Idaho potatoes, the best potatoes in the world. They are still in debate for being Vegan, because of the way they get the palm oil ingredient, but other than that, they only contain potatoes and salt. The chip itself is crunchy and super yummy with Salsa Valentina and limon. Lays are the best when prepped that way... and my pregnant body loves them to snack on.
Mäyä R.
St Petersburg, FL
Love these chips their good too have them with something on the side like got dog or a sand which or something salty and crunchy it's good too have as a little snack I definitely recommend for others too try the chips !
Yolanda Rios C.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I can't help but to admit that these potato chips are my addiction. I simply love them. There perfectly salted and have such a great taste. I can eat an entire bag on my own. There definitely delicious!
emmakate m.
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE CHIPS EVER!!! The texture is really great, and the amount of salt is perfect. I’m drooling over these chips! The crunch is so satisfying and delicious. These are the best chips, go buy them ASAP.
Brittany H.
Richfield , MN
Can't go wrong with a classic! Obviously Lay's is great, and I love mixing up different flavors with grabbing a regular bag and just enjoying the saltiness and crunchiness without being distracted by flavor. They go great with dip, or piling a few on a sandwich. I teach Kindergarten, and my girls never get tired of just plain old chips!
Breanne W.
Farmersville, ohio
My favorite and only brand of chips I eat, I am dairy free due to breastfeeding and eat these all the time I probably eat a bag or two a week!!! Mmmmmm they are salty and amazing.
Alix G.
I haven’t had these in a really long time but I remember how salty and amazing it tastes. Would recommend for parties or just snacks. It usually comes with plenty in one bag and it’s not that expensive especially if you buy the small bags.
Liz T.
What is your favorite thing to eat with Lay's Potato Chips?
Tania M.
What other things do you use potato chips for in cooking? Any interesting recipes?
Jennifer C.
La Farge, WI
What is your favorite way (or recipe) to use these chips other than just snacking on them with dip?
Lynnzy B.
Whenever you're buying chips for the family, do you usually purchase the classic chip or the wavy one? My family is always on debate of which one is better and we usually get each type JUST in case.
Aeron M.
What's the best sauce or dip to use with these?