BY LAY'S®

Lay's® Classic.Potato Chips.
Party size!
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.

• Does anyone use these for cooking? What recipes do they go in?2 Answers
  • Lay's® Classic Potato Chips or Pringles® Cheddar Cheese Potato Cr...6 Answers
  • I have always wondered why there is so much extra space in the bags?3 Answers
Lay's® Classic Potato Chips
  • "These chips are pretty good by itself and even better with other ingredients like lime and tapatio !" in 1 review
  • "My family loves lays classic chips plain or with dip." in 1 review
Marlena B.
Marlena B.
Attalla , Al
Foodie Expert
My most memorable #blackfriday purchase. While waiting in a long line to purchase a discounted TV I overheard a customer in line explaining to a sales associate his daughters were ill because they refused to eat at the family Thanksgiving dinner (every parents struggle, seriously.) and he wanted to leave the line to purchase a bag of chips to hold the girls over. The associate rudely told him no and shortly after the other customers behind us chimed in with the "You can't leave the line and come back because that's breaking" plea. I politely left the line, purchased chips and water, and returned to the line. The girls were instantly happy, the parents were grateful, and the hateful customers still in line were extremely quiet. In closing I would just like to say it doesn't take much to show compassion for other humans in this crazy world we live in. 2 bags of Lay's chips was the best purchase of the night. #blackfriday
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
Foodie Expert
I think everyone loves the Lay's brand in general with their varieties of flavors, but you can never beat Lay's Classic Potato Chips! Just enough salt and a perfectly thin and crispy chip! My entire family loves these which is why I always purchase the single size bags at our local warehouse grocery store! They are so simple to pack in the kids lunch boxes as well as a grab and go snack for us!
Another great thing is there is no additives or artificial flavoring or dyes! The ingredients are just potatoes, salt and oil! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THEM!!!
Sherry N.
Sherry N.
My friend just asked me to pick up some of these delicious snacks! When asking if he wanted baked (*my favorite) or the "other" he insisted the extra oily the better. So maybe they are not the healthiest choice but in my opinion these are the epitome of American culture! Right there with hot dogs and hamburgers! these are the best thing potaoto chips that have lasted through many generations on our table tops, school packed lunches or any other memorable event with family.

Thanks lays... you taste so good with dips or with out!
Divya R.
Divya R.
Camas, WA
Foodie Expert
It's rare I will buy these. They are my absolute favorite trip and I guarantee you that I ate this bag myself in less than a week. I just can't have them in the house. They are too good! My favorite way to eat them is on a deli sandwich. It adds an amazing saltyness and a satisfying crunch. You gotta put them on each individual bite or else they get soggy. Pairs super well with tuna, we use tuna salad as a dip for these chips.
Shishandra D.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
Foodie Expert
You can't go wrong with just plain potato chips. Great to eat alone or with dip. I would say a con is the bag is normally half way filled, more air in bag then chips. Growing up I ate a lot of Lay's classic potato chip at barbecue's or during lunch. Normally, you can find them in a smaller bag for an inexpensive price like fifty cents and the larger bag's are normally BOGO at Publix!
Yvette V.
Yvette V.
El Monte, CA
These Chips are a definite MUST HAVE in my household for a backyard BBQ! The taste is not too salty but is topped off with some lemon and tapatio. The flavor will leave you wanting more! When i think of a perfect backyard BBQ these are always at the top of the list of must buys, top it off with a cold coka cola and you'll be left licking your fingers when you finish the bag haha
Leah K.
Leah K.
Spencerville, IN
I almost always reach for these chips rather than other options. I don't like to eat these with dips however because they are too thing. However, by themselves, with a sandwich, or better yet ON A SANDWICH these are fantastic! Also, they are my step-daughter's favorite chip. They taste almost buttery to me which I love. They can be a bit greasy though so be prepared for that!
Staci B.
Staci B.
Atlanta, GA
Yay Lays!! These are my favorite chips for all occasions. You definitely can't eat just one. They are light and crisp with the perfect amount of salt. Many suggest dips which are great but some dips make the chip soggy :-(
So if you want to add a little spice to your chip just sprinkle a little Old Bay seasoning or for some sweetness add a little cinnamon and sugar! Yummy!!!
Sunny S.
Sunny S.
I give these a 3 out of 5 because there okay not my favorite. They are a little bit on the greasy side. It's a little disappointing that a lot more times than not these bags are mostly full of air. The Lays brand does however offer different flavors from their line of chips which is nice that they have options in case your not really into the classic potato chips. :)
Mya H.
Mya H.
Queens,Ny
Lays is my FAVORITE chips in the whole intire world. I am a chips lover which means i cant leave a store without making sure i left with a bag of chips. But personally Lays are my favorite because of the soft crunchy taste it has. It taste so natural and it is not fully loaded with too much salt at the same time. I always recommend Lays to my friends and family.
Liz T.
Liz T.
What is your favorite thing to eat with Lay's Potato Chips?
Tania M.
Tania M.
Foodie Expert
What other things do you use potato chips for in cooking? Any interesting recipes?
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
La Farge, WI
What is your favorite way (or recipe) to use these chips other than just snacking on them with dip?
Lynnzy B.
Lynnzy B.
Foodie Expert
Whenever you're buying chips for the family, do you usually purchase the classic chip or the wavy one? My family is always on debate of which one is better and we usually get each type JUST in case.
Aeron M.
Aeron M.
Foodie Expert
What's the best sauce or dip to use with these?