GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsLAY'S®
Lay's Classic Family Size Potato Chips - 10oz

Lay's Classic Family Size Potato Chips - 10oz

by LAY'S®

#16 in Chips

Lay s Classic Potato Chips, 8.0 oz.: 8.0-ounce bag for sharing Classic potato chip taste Crisp, light and airy texture Great for social gatherings or family night Sized for portable snacking

¿Which do you think is more convenient to buy Lay's Classic Family Size Potato Chips - 10oz Or [product:pringles-the-original-potato-chips] ?
Start your review of Lay's Classic Family Size Potato Chips - 10oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My family loves lays classic chips plain or with dip.in reviews
These chips are pretty good by itself and even better with other ingredients like lime and tapatio !in reviews
Amaya M.
Matteson, IL
Lay's Classic Family Size Potato Chips - 10oz uploaded by Amaya M.
These chips always stay in the house because they are a classic and you can never go wrong with them. I used to eat them a lot when I was younger and I still pick them up from time to time. They are very good.
Pretti E.
Marietta, GA
Lay's Classic Family Size Potato Chips - 10oz uploaded by Pretti E.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best chip to go with when you want just that plain chip taste. Like them best when paired with a good tasting hotdog or burger. #influenstereats
Taylor M.
Tulsa, OK
Lay's Classic Family Size Potato Chips - 10oz uploaded by Taylor M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Kids love them , my husband and I enjoy a chip every now and then! So it’s a great salty crunchy snack!! Flavor is great 👍🏻
Allie F.
Brooklyn, NY
Lay's Classic Family Size Potato Chips - 10oz uploaded by Allie F.
Purchased at: Boxed
These are delicious, but super super salty! Not as healthy as my typical snacks so I will probably only buy occasionally.
Lindsay Y.
Williamsport, PA
Lay's Classic Family Size Potato Chips - 10oz uploaded by Lindsay Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
My top five favorite salt craving fixes right here they are affordable only down side is that they are so addicting
miriam T.
Rego Park, NY
Lay's Classic Family Size Potato Chips - 10oz uploaded by miriam T.
Purchased at: Costco
This specific potato chips are my all time favorite! Salty, crunchy and delicious. I make sure to always pick up a bag when grocery shopping. Lay's has all kinds of flavors but the original ones are definitely the best
Annalisa H.
Reno, NV
Lay's Classic Family Size Potato Chips - 10oz uploaded by Annalisa H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Lays classic is my favorite chip. Great with sandwiches, hot dogs or just a snack. Crumcy and satisfying
Iryna H.
Philadelphia, PA
Lay's Classic Family Size Potato Chips - 10oz uploaded by Iryna H.
Lay's Classic Family Size Potato Chips - 10oz uploaded by Iryna H.
So the original is good as always. But I’m this review I will be trying new Lay’s Cheetos flavored. When opening bag I was hit with a little of Cheetos flavor, but not enough. It also tasted like Cheetos but faintly, and more like just a cheese flavor ( but not like cheddar cheese). It not bad, but im not crazy about it. I don’t think I would get them again.
Aurora V.
Baldwin Park, CA
Lay's Classic Family Size Potato Chips - 10oz uploaded by Aurora V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love to eat these when I'm having an upset stomach the salt in them make me feel better and don't get me wrong they have GREAT flavors
Alisha  S.
Bronx, NY
1,003 reviews
Lay's Classic Family Size Potato Chips - 10oz uploaded by Alisha  S.
I love these chips I like to eat them with a sandwich. Such great flavoring. Just the right amount salt. I like that there’s only three ingredients and no artificial flavors.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Agustina S.
Oberá, Misiones, Arg
il y a un an
Lucia L. il y a un an
Las Lay's classic son geniales, con un sabor diferente a las demás papas, las recomiendo ante todas otras, pero va en los gustos de cada uno...
cata D.
Toronto
il y a un an
Lucia L. il y a un an
las versiones clásicas y barbacoa de esta marca de patatas tampoco contienen ninguno de los ingredientes rechazos por los veganos. Sí hay que tener ojo con el resto de versiones y fijarse bien en el etiquetado para no fallar.