LAY'S® Chinese Szechuan Chicken Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Bad At Makeup Blog ..

BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The regional Sichuan Pepper is where takeout favorite Szechuan Chicken gets its name. Why wait for delivery-we’ve got the tongue-tingling sensation of “mala” right here!

Tristan C.
Tastes like a tangy lay's chips. I love that lay's chips venture out to make all sorts of flavors and this one was just as delicious as the other ones I've tried. I will say though, I wish the chips were a little less salty and a little more flavor concentrated. It's like a teaser in every chip to try and guess what it tastes like before you're done
Rebekah M.
Adrian, MI
I am not 100% sure how I feel about these chips. Half of me likes them because they do actually taste like chinese chicken, but the other half of me does not like them at all. I don't think Lay's chips should taste like chicken I think they should taste like... Well... Chips.
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
They taste like what they are supposed to. It's a little weird because you're experiencing a different texture than you're used to with this flavor. But I enjoyed them, and so did several of my coworkers.
Bad At Makeup Blog ..
I'm kind of surprised that I like these! You can really taste the pepper - they are spicy. Not too strong though. I don't think I could binge eat these, but not bad for once in awhile! Nice job lays!
caitlin c.
Whitesburg , KY
They taste exactly like they are supposed to but the flavor was too strong for me. When I eat potato chips, I like a more mellow flavor. This chip was great but not my taste.
Kathryn W.
Ste Genevieve, MO
These chips taste like Szechuan chicken! They're so good! I feel like a lot of the new Lays flavors are pretty good, but these were one of my favorites!
Josh M.
Tampa, FL
Tastes great! I love this flavor, I've always liked how lays comes out with weird and unique flavors. Can't wait to see what comes out next
Lynn T.
My second favorite from the 2016 do me a flavor contest. Taste like instant ramen, love the spice just wish it was kettle or wavy chip
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
I was not a fan!! I can't quite decide why but I just did not like this flavor. I will not be purchasing again. So sad.
Yvonne C.
Malvern, AR
Aweful. Terrible. Who comes up with these flavors? I really didn't like the flavor ....texture ...smell. sorry guys
Katie E.
Are these relatively spicy/hot?
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Are these really spicy? Would you give them to your kids?
sharon h.
Lucedale, MS
What does this new flavor taste like? Are these hot?
J C.
Pleasanton, CA
Is there real chicken in there? Some of my friends are vegetarians.
Sarah L.
For how much longer will these chips be available?