BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I have been wanting to try these chips but do not want to...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kamrey B.
These sounds like they wouldn't taste good , but they are so good. You taste more syrup than anything which is still good. The aren't expensive at all and are very unique. I wish they would bring them back. I recommend .
Laura T.
Starkville, MS
This product is something you could have never imagined, but it tastes exactly like it should. At the first bite of the chip you are hit with a burst of syrup. After that you taste the distinct taste of a fresh waffle. The aftertaste perfectly mirrors the seasoning of fried chicken. The texture is slightly thicker then a regular Lays potato chip. The smell is unique to only this chip. I do not know if I will buy these again, but I did finish the bag.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
These aren't terrible. They do taste similar to chicken and waffles. Not my absolute favorite chips but they were ok. I know they were limited for awhile so I don't know if they still sell them or not.
Jentry N.
Blaq!!!! This to me is disgusting. I am a pretty plain-jane kinda girl, so these were not for me. I'll take the original lays wavy chips, please! LAY'S® Wavy Original Potato Chips
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I have been wanting to try these chips but do not want to get a whole bag to end up tossing it. Is it really sweet and savory? Do you think they are worth the try?