BY LAY'S®

Buy on Walmart
Victoria  S.
Tallahassee, FL
Addicted too these chips. By far my favorite lays chips hands down, they nailed it with these.
caroline a.
Mooers, NY
Love these, for years these have been one of my favorite. Such a unique flavor. So good!
Kinsey B.
Flemington, NJ
Amazing chips. I love lays and the sour cream and cheddar are probably my favorite kind.
Babette J.
Dumas, TX
I don't eat many chips, but these? These are my downfall! I have to divide the big bag it baggies, or I will seriously eat the whole thing in one sitting! I don't know what it s about this exact flavor combination, but they hit a home run with it.
Kelsey B.
These are one of my favorite flavors of chips. Lays never fails to have enough flavor on each chip which is why I love them so much.
Sathvik D.
Oh man it is so sour that everyone in our family did not like ton eat it but it is okay for me
Sahar S.
Rawalpindi , Punjab
It tastes delicious and its crunchy. i like this flavor.. buh my fav flavor is,french cheese
heather y.
Oh my gosh these are so good. could eat them all day everyday. lol if I was allowed
Jamie Y.
Sinagpore
I'm not a fan of cheese to be honest but let's be honest lays makes the bets chip and this chip did not fail me it is fantastic love it
Alshaimaa A.
This is my favorite chips , I am satisfied for various tastes i feel when I took a bite , even my kids choose it and liked it
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
What is your favorite kind of lays?