BY LAY'S®

Buy on Walmart
Trisha D.
Tacoma, WA
I'm such a chip person, we always have a bag in our house. These ones are one of my favorites along with the sour cream and onion.
Georgia H.
Taste great but does have a to much of a cheese taste. Can tone down on the taste and make it more balanced in flavor
cindy o.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite Lay's potatoe chip by far. no matter what i have to choose from i will always choose this flavor.
Tia R.
Bethlehem, GA
I love these chips they are a great combo of cheddar and sour cream. It reminds me of a yummy cheddar baked potato.
Mariana M.
New Brunswick , NJ
I love lays and I love this flavor. It's a perfect cheese taste and it's got a perfect crunch! Awesome for family time!
Jennifer D.
Grove City, OH
Love this chip. Flavor is great. Definitely one of my favorites! I always buy them when they go on sale
Beth M.
Morganton, NC
I love sour cream and cheddar potato chips. The lays brand is one of my favorite in this flavor.
Raven F.
One of my favorite chip flavors! The last bag I bought was so perfect, it had no broken chips!
Erica P.
Delicious chips with a crunch short to be a favorite at all birthday parties and they pair well with dip
Noemi  S.
Grand Rapids, MI
These chips are really good. If you haven't tried them then you should. They are delicious
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
What is your favorite kind of lays?