BY LAY'S®

Buy on Walmart
Heather R.
Normally, I would buy the Ruffles cheddar and sour cream chips, but I only do when they're on sale. So whenever they're not, these are a great substitute for them! They taste just the same, the only difference is that these are regular chips and the Ruffles are wavy chips.
Jennifer W.
My favorite potato chips are actually Herr's, but the state where I now live doesn't sell them. I have taken a liking to Lay's, and my favorites are definitely the cheddar and sour cream, and sour cream and onion.
Brandee M.
Carson City, MI
I am a huge fan of the lays cheddar and sour cream chips. They have the right amount of cheesy flavor with the hint of sour cream. I buy these way too often, but I cant get enough of them
Stevie C.
Surprisingly one of my favorite flavors! I was a little turned off by the name but Lay's made it possible for me to enjoy cheddar and sour cream together!
Kayla Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I recently have rediscovered sour cream and cheddar flavored chips. And now I can't put them down. These are about the only flavored potato chip I'll eat.
Callie D.
Douglasville, GA
Looking for a yummy potato chip? This is one of my favorite flavors and it never fails to satisfy my craving! Always fresh and delicious!
Stephanie W.
New Milford, NJ
These are absolutely delicious. We love sour cream and cheddar chips and these have the same flavor and texture as original.
Courtney f.
Fort Worth, TX
These chips are always one of my favorites, they have a great cheesy, tangy taste and they're a great snack when I want to indulge in something salty.
Amy C.
Huntsville, AL
I love the combination of creamy and cheesy in this chip. Very flavorful and crispy! These are one of my favorite flavors that they have!
Dalia L.
San Ysidro , CA
Always i go to 7eleven i have to get this!!! Are my favorite, i finish the whole bag in an hour!!! Omg
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
What is your favorite kind of lays?