LAY'S® Cheddar & Sour Cream Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Georgette A.LAY'S® Cheddar & Sour Cream Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Heather F.LAY'S® Cheddar & Sour Cream Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by alisha r.

BY LAY'S®

• What is your favorite kind of lays?2 Answers
  • Does these taste like the ruffles that are cheddar and sour cream 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
The best cheddar & sour cream chip out there. I always buy a bag to have for snacks or barbeques! They are usually in sale at my local grocery store which helps because my family goes through chips like crazy!
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love these chips great snack for afternoon and good for lunches really affordable came in variety pack really cheesy and sour cream taste really yummy amazing chips ever really recommend these to others
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Review for: Potato Chips Cheddar Sour Cream 10 oz; 283.5 g more...
These are another one of my favorite Lays chips cuz I was always a cheese fan and this is just very good it's not disappointing be at all it's it's very delicious and I love them and I would I highly recommended for people
Alyssa H.
Review for: Lay's Potato Chips Cheddar & Sour Cream more...
My favorite chips! I am obsessed! I eat these as breakfast, as a snack, with a sandwich, IN my sandwich... lol... I really can’t get enough of them. In a million years, I never would have come up with this flavor, but it is a homer in!
Kelsey B.
Review for: Lay's Potato Chips Cheddar & Sour Cream more...
OMG! This is my go to splurge! I am such a salty/chip person over sweets. This met my expectations and more! The flavor between the cheddar and the sour cream is unreal. It is so packed with flavor and leaves your mouth wanting more! So yummy!
Linli F.
Saint Paul, MN
I'm actually a huge fan of Ruffle's Cheddar & Sour Cream cheese, but periodically use this as an alternative because it's way more affordable. It still has the amazing cheddar taste. The biggest difference between these two brands are the Lay's chips are definitely much thinner so it's sometimes harder to taste the flavor and the texture isn't quite as great. I do sometimes think it's worth it for how much cheaper it is though.
Alyssa M.
Warrensburg , MO
Review for: Lay's Potato Chips Cheddar & Sour Cream more...
Very delicious but very addictive! My boyfriend and I almost always end up finishing them within a day or two of buying them. I think they taste the best with French’s Sour Cream and Onion dip as well!
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Review for: Potato Chips Cheddar Sour Cream 10 oz; 283.5 g, Lay's Potato Chips Cheddar & Sour Cream, Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Chips 9.5 oz lb lb more...
My favorite type of chips! This is a very satisfying snack. However can't eat everyday since it's unhealthy but when I can splurge these are the chips I choose! Lays brand is my favorite however great value does come in second!
Blanca B.
Lacey, WA
Review for: Lay's Potato Chips Cheddar & Sour Cream more...
Usually chips are a classic staple for backyard bashes but the problem i, and I'm sure many others, encounter when choosing these classic staples is which flavor to choose? Often times i have to choose way to many flavors that end up untouched! FINALLY, a flavor that is loved by adults and kids together! No more overspending and way more chip loving. Woohoo!
Rachel K.
Placerville, Ca
Review for: Lay's Potato Chips Cheddar & Sour Cream more...
These are my favorite!!! The flavor combination is amazing -- not too light, not too heavy. I love that Lays uses its standard chip. The light, crispy chip makes it even better! The thicker version the other brand sells are ok, but I will always pick Lays over them.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does these taste like the ruffles that are cheddar and sour cream
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
What is your favorite kind of lays?