GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsLAY'S®
Cheddar & Sour Cream Flavored Potato Chips

LAY'S® Cheddar & Sour Cream Flavored Potato Chips

by LAY'S®

Tantalize your tastebuds with Lays Potato Chips Cheddar and Sour Cream. The Lays brand has been creating crispy, crunchy, savory snacks for over 75 years, with a variety of flavors as rich as the companys history. Every bag of of Lays chips are crafted...

Are these any good?
Which is the best flavor of Lays Chips [product:lays-sour-cream-onion-flavored-potato-chips]. Or. LAY'S® Salt & Vinegar Flavored Potato Chips or another?
What is your favorite kind of lays?
Start your review of LAY'S® Cheddar & Sour Cream Flavored Potato Chips!
Kristen  P.
Sanford, FL
LAY'S® Cheddar & Sour Cream Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Kristen  P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these chips! The flavor is great. They are so crunchy and yummy. They are the perfect snack and go to when you got the munchies. The price is not to bad and cheaper than other brands but similar in taste.
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
LAY'S® Cheddar & Sour Cream Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Mindy R.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best cheddar and sour cream potato chip to purchase is Lay's! We grab two or three at a time and my selection is usually this bag right here!! Nothing to improve, their just right. Great cheesy snack that I do recommend to everyone who enjoys a good chip!🙂 🥔 #tastyrewards #Pepsico has coupons if you're into savings. :) I'm about to open mine now. #influenster #Lays LAY'S® Cheddar & Sour Cream Flavored Potato Chips
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
LAY'S® Cheddar & Sour Cream Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Georgette A.
The best cheddar & sour cream chip out there. I always buy a bag to have for snacks or barbeques! They are usually in sale at my local grocery store which helps because my family goes through chips like crazy!
Heather F.
Princefederick
LAY'S® Cheddar & Sour Cream Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Heather F.
I love these chips great snack for afternoon and good for lunches really affordable came in variety pack really cheesy and sour cream taste really yummy amazing chips ever really recommend these to others
Rachel D.
Louisville, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
My family loves Cheddar Sour Cream chips! While we do absolutely love the the flavor we shy away from buying them very often because of the price.
Suzanne P.
Bethlehem, PA
Original Lay's done one better, our favorite light crispy chip with cheddar and sour cream, one of our favorites!
Nit T.
Des moines, IA
LAY'S® Cheddar & Sour Cream Flavored Potato Chips uploaded by Nit T.
These are delicious 😋 light & crunchy! The flavor is not to over powering 🧡 Has no artificial flavors. 15 chips is 160 calories.. I really recommend for a bbq or even for just at home 🏡
Mallory  B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yummy chips! Super crunchy with that delicious Lays texture. It with a fantastic cheddar and sour cream flavor. A pantry staple.
Ashton  B.
Louisville, KY
These are a staple in my house. I have tried numerous other brands and NONE are as good as them! They are usually on sale for a great price. Highly recommend.
Reshma D.
Maple Grove, MN
Purchased at: Target
I just love these potato chips. It is best potato chips with delicious flavor which you cant explain. I recommend this potato chips to try once . Its little different in flavor from other chips.