BY LAY'S®

Buy on Walmart
Blanca B.
Lacey, WA
Usually chips are a classic staple for backyard bashes but the problem i, and I'm sure many others, encounter when choosing these classic staples is which flavor to choose? Often times i have to choose way to many flavors that end up untouched! FINALLY, a flavor that is loved by adults and kids together! No more overspending and way more chip loving. Woohoo!
Rachel K.
Placerville, Ca
These are my favorite!!! The flavor combination is amazing -- not too light, not too heavy. I love that Lays uses its standard chip. The light, crispy chip makes it even better! The thicker version the other brand sells are ok, but I will always pick Lays over them.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
These chips take two of the best flavors and slam it into one...and it's one of the best flavors lays has produced. With just enough cheesiness, creaminess, saltiness, and flavor in general. it's hard to stop after just one.
Patricia C.
Medina, OH
The sour cream and cheddar chips have long since been a favorite of my family and myself. I continue to buy them on a regular basis. Love the quality.
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
Smells icky. Tastes AMAZING! I ate these things all through high school. Great cheesy flavor with the yummy tang from sour cream.
Johanna R.
Frederick, MD
MY ABSOLUTE favorite flavor. Whenever I'm going to indulge on a greasy potato chip i go for the cheddar and sour cream lays.
Amber U.
LOVE! Crunchy. Cheesy. Delicious. Pairs well with so many foods. Great snacks. Easy to find in stores & affordable.
Adriana H.
Englewood, Colorado
Love love love these!!!! Another bag if chips I can't live without!!! Constantly have these in my cabinet!!!
Lindsey A.
Lewistown, PA
These are my kids favorite chips and they are a great accessory to any picnic or party.
Alyssa M.
I love these chips. The flavor is really good. I love to eat them with chip dip!
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
What is your favorite kind of lays?