BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Lay's Do Us A Flavor contest lets America choose the next great flavor of LAY'S Potato Chips. Presenting one of your four yummy finalists: LAY'S® Cheddar Bacon Mac & Cheese Potato Chips. An all American classic with the creamy, sharp tang of melted and toasted cheddar cheese with smoky notes of Applewood bacon. Hurry before it's gone!

Buy on Walmart
  • "They are my favorite brand of chips!" in 1 review
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Foodie Expert
Please don’t bring this flavor back. It’s too expensive, it doesn’t taste like cheddar bacon Mac and cheese and it’s a real letdown, to be honest. Plus they have that problem with the bag not even being full and you end up getting half a bag of air.
Molly T.
Lafayette, IN
Review for: Lay's Cheddar Bacon Mac 'n Cheese Potato Chips 2.75 oz. Bag
These chips smell great and have a good flavor but after the first few chips they taste like cheese not Mac and cheese with bacon which disappoints me it’s my first time and had high standards for them
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
Foodie Expert
I loved this flavor when they can out. It had the fake beacon flavor also a barque flavor which I love and it was cheesy. I hope they bring this flavor back. If you can manage on finding these flavor it's worth five It a try.
Kassie M.
Waterford, CA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these chips. I'm super sad I can't find them anywhere anymore. They were absolutely delicious. Please bring them back!!!
Sherry N.
Review for: Lay's® Cheddar Bacon Mac & Cheese Potato Chips 9.5 oz. Bag
These chips are so good. My daughter didn't like them when I told her they were good. I would def recommend them to others
Melissa P.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Lay's® Cheddar Bacon Mac & Cheese 7.75 oz. Bag
Just picked a bag of these up at my local supermarket. Being a mac & cheese lover, I was hesitant but my husband bought them anyway. Thankfully, they aren't expensive. That being said, they are worth every penny! You will immediately taste the delicious chedder flavor with a hint of bacon.. just as it would be in a favorite side dish of mac & cheese. It's almost time for a new bag, we regret nothing!
Chelsea F.
Review for: Lay's® Cheddar Bacon Mac & Cheese Potato Chips 9.5 oz. Bag
I was skeptical of trying this "out of the box" flavor but after hearing how great they were I decided to give them a try. I was pleasantly surprised. I would purchase these again.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Lay's® Cheddar Bacon Mac & Cheese 7.75 oz. Bag
So I never saw these when they were out last year. I tried them for the first time this year and I highly recommend! Anyone who loves Mac and cheese as much as I do will LOVE these! They are so delicious, with the perfect bacon Mac flavor! I even like to dip them in sour cream for the perfect cool and creamy dip!
Missy C.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Lay's® Cheddar Bacon Mac & Cheese 7.75 oz. Bag
I just bought these today, they are delicious! my family also love them! I never saw them before today
Heidi C.
Villa Rica , GA
Review for: Lay's® Cheddar Bacon Mac & Cheese 7.75 oz. Bag
My son tried a small bag of these the other day and it was unbelievable how much the taste was true to the name!