BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Lay's Do Us A Flavor contest lets America choose the next great flavor of LAY'S Potato Chips. Presenting one of your four yummy finalists: LAY'S Cappuccino Potato Chips. Earthy, bold espresso notes along with soft, creamy dairy and just a hint of cinnamon. Hurry before it's gone!

Kamrey B.
These were alright . They smelled like a cappuccino and they tasted like it too . I just couldn't wrap my head around a sweet chip. But over all they weren't pricey and they are what they put out to be . I just didn't like them as much.
Michelle G.
Raleigh, NC
Honestly I didn't have very high expectations from a coffee flavored potato chip. I didn't even buy these for myself, my husband purchased them jokingly mocking my love for all things coffee. I found the first bite confusing so I shoved several more into my mouth and came to the shocking realization that these were actually good! They are no means my favorite flavor chips but they are good if not a little addictive.
Whitney K.
Brownsville , WI
Ew! I like cappuccino, but not in the form of a chip. They just don't mix. When you open up the bag and get the marvelous smell of cappuccino, you think 'oh this is going to be good' and you take a bite, complete opposite.
Sara Ellen T.
Newnan, GA
I wish I could give this negative stars. I don't know who Lays thinks they are putting out this chip. This chip has ruined my life. I am not the same person after eating this disaster. It tastes like disappointment in sugar that was at the bottom of someone's coffee cup because it never dissolved.
Marcie M.
I know not many were impressed or enjoyed these... But I loved them!! Two of my favorite things combined into one! It just doesn't get any better than that. The cappuccino flavor isn't strong, it's very mild. If you're daring and you actually see these, give them a chance! They will thank you!
Mary J.
Mccook, NE
We tried the Cappuccino chips and they were not good at all. My biggest problem was the cinnamon, because I don't like that flavor in general. The rest of my family turned their nose up at these chips as well and we all love coffee in this family. No one liked them, the flavor was horrible. Not recommended by us.
amber t.
Fayetteville, NC
I saw these chips and thought they'd be a good try, because frankly, I love coffee anything, but I was sadly wrong. This flavor is so wrong for a chip. The taste was to like a good coffee type taste and just didn't go with the regular salty taste chips offer.
Laura R.
Edinburg, TX
I just bought this to try it out and sadly I was disappointed. Lays normally hits the nail on flavor a but not this one. It's kind of has a chalky taste and you can still taste lots of the potato chip bit much cappuccino flavor.
Katerina marie M.
Avon Park, FL
I bought these on a whim wanting to try them as they were the newest thing, when you open the bag the chips do have a strong coffee like smell, the chips could be better their not bad for an occasional snack but I wouldn't buy these as my all round chips.
Amy B.
Lakeville, MN
I was bummed when I tried these because I had hoped they would be as delicious as a cup of cappuccino but I was so wrong. They had left a weird after taser in my mouth that I couldn't seem to wash out with water
Melinda B.
Lexington, OH
How do these taste? It sounds interesting.
Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
This is interesting; i haven't seen this flavor before? Is this limited supplies? Where did you get it?