BY LAY'S®

Picanha, The finest cut of Brazilian steak, is skewer-grilled with coarse salt to lock in flavor. Mix in the bright flavors of chimichurri sauce and you’ll be saying “mais, por favor!” see more...

Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Parker, Co
One of the best meals I have ever experienced was years ago at a nationally recognized Brazilian restaurant. My family and I spent hours enjoying the incredibly vibrant flavors of the slowly roasted beef that highlighted this meal. As a culinary student I have studied the flavors of Brazil and attempted to recreate the bright and bold tastes of this potato chip and failed! But Lays Brazilian Picanha chips found the treasured secret recipe and made it sinfully easy to enjoy anytime...which I do. These chips are so delicious it's st-ooo-pid, as my son says!
It's the best flavor of all four of this year's international selection. Actually, it's pretty much the best flavor of a potato chip since...well, since potato! 😉
Apryl C.
Apryl C.
These are so delicious! They're similar to sour cream and onion lays chips but with a bit more of a savory flavor to them. I ate a whole bag by myself hahaha I recommend trying them if you haven't yet!
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
These are my favorite out of the new flavors! The Greek one was not tasty. This one has what it describes without it tasting like fake chemical flavor. Its really good
Katy m.
Katy m.
Ashburn , GA
I Tried these after seeing good reviews but remedially regretted it , I'm not a fan at all but whatever floats your boat 😅
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
These are really good! They taste like steak to me, & the flavor is amazing