BY LAY'S®

Lay's Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips: Barbecue seasoning adds even more flavor to the Lays chips you love Delicious Lay's crunchy snack Great snack for friends and family to enjoy see more...

• What's your favorite flavor? I like salt and vinegar 15 Answers
  • What other flavors of Lay's do you enjoy?7 Answers
  • Do these have any aftertaste? 4 Answers
Mya W.
Harvey , LA
Having thoroughly enjoyed Lay’s Classic Chips, I was very much looking forward to giving Lay’s Barbecue Chips a review and I must say, just like the classic we all love, the BBQ flavor did not disappoint. In fact, one of my lucky tester friends who, believe it or not, had never tried this American staple said simply, “I can finish a whole bag without even noticing.”

Featuring the same thin and very greasy recipe as their classic cousins, Lay’s Barbecue chips are the kind of chip you find at any BBQ, sporting event gathering, birthday party and more. They are light, airy and the bag has a faint mesquite odor as you open the bag. At first you are welcomed with a a sweet flavor with just a hint of pepper. Next comes a mild (as in not hot/spicy) BBQ taste that has a nice balance of salt, sweet and mesquite taste. Unlike Dirty Chips Mesquite BBQ, the Lay’s chips really felt like they were equally seasoned and tangy enough to be enjoyable every time without being overpowering.
Reba B.
I have to quit buying these. I CAN'T eat just one! I have even tried taking the large bag and putting a few chips in small ziploc bags which helps some. But just as I hear the grass grow overnight after a rain, wherever I hide these chips, they call my name.... as if they miss me. Since I was a kid (50 years ago) I fell in love with barbeque potato chips. Even looking at the bag has me licking my lips remembering the 'zing' of spices and herbs when I eat the first chip; and second; and so on.
amelia m.
These barbecue chips and the lays mesquite barbecue are my all time favorite barbecue chips for a cookout or day at the lake! great real flavor! no artificial taste! i could literally eat a whole bag and it would never get old! Lays is one of my favorite brands of chips because they all have such great flavor no matter which one you decide to get! my second favorite is the sour cream and onion for sure! #beachbag
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Lays have always been my favorite brand of chips, every since I was a kid! They're the perfect summer snack, and go great at picnics, barbecues, and grill-outs! They're crunchy, flavorful, and although they aren't the healthiest, they're perfect for a snack every now and then. I love to throw them in my bag for a quick snack on the go, or eat them with my sandwiches for lunch. Lays is definitely a quality brand!
Cindy R.
Redding, CA
Bbq Lays are my favorite chips. They're especially good for something like a party or to bring to the beach. They'll definitely be ate... Even if it's just by me lol. I like the BBQ flavor because it adds a little something to it you don't get with the original plus it pairs well with an actual BBQ meal. If you get them at Winco you can get them for a good deal as opposed to Safeway or somewhere like that.
Mitchell M.
Davenport, FL
When I look for a chip...I tend to like crunchy and flavorful. Lays is a quality brand. I enjoyed the flavor and the crunch. There is a tangy bite that if you eat too many will have your lips burning. My only problem with these chips are they are extremely greasy. I felt like I had just put moisturizer on my hands after I ate. They are delicious...but I'm not going out of my way to buy these again
Aleigha C.
Perfect for a day at the beach or outing anywhere. I keep it with me for not only the little brothers but me too! Tastes great not an artificial barbeque flavor like most chips by other brands and they're inexpensive. Smaller bags fit perfectly in my purse or tote for long days where I might not be able to get to a kitchen to make a meal but still want something satisfying.
Renee O.
N Las Vegas, NV
My children love Lay's brand potatoe chips but it's my my 3 yr old asd son who really loves the barbecue brand Lay's we usually but the huge brand from Sam's Club for around 3.50 and every time we come home with the bag he opens it "if his siblings didn't already open it in the truck" then he runs to his room and hides and eat almost half the freaking bag!!!
Denise P.
Gilbert, AZ
I love the Lays BBQ chips, they have just the right amount of crispiness to them. They also have just the right amount of seasoning to make them taste great. I have tried other BBQ chips and none of them even compare to the great taste of the lays chips. I love serving them to my family and friends they are just what I need to compliment a great outdoor bbq.
Dana L.
Rio Grande, NJ
Lays Chips have been around since I can remember, but I never really preferred them because I didn't think they had much taste. One if my favorite chip flavors it barbeque. I was in the store the other day when I saw that they added extra barbeque flavor to the chips, so I had to try. I love lays barbeque chips now, finally have enough flavor for me!
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do they taste a lot like barbecue?
Allison P.
Hamilton, OH
How come they never fill the bag?
Rachel R.
Sweden
Before I buy this. How douse It taste?
Danielle V.
San Antonio, TX
Has anyone ever used this chips to coat chicken as a crunchy alternative? This seems like it would be a good tasting coating to bake chicken with!
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
What's your favorite flavor? I like salt and vinegar