Add a Photo

By LAY'S POTATO CHIPS
#127 in Chips
Wherever celebrations and good times happen, the LAY'S brand will be there just as it has been for more than 75 years. With flavors almost as rich as our history, we have a chip or crisp flavor guaranteed to bring a smile on your face.
Photos (42)
Mya W.
Mya W.
Harvey, LA

Having thoroughly enjoyed Lay’s Classic Chips, I was very much looking forward to giving Lay’s Barbecue Chips a review and I must say, just like the classic we all love, the BBQ flavor did not disappoint. In fact, one of my lucky tester friends who, believe it or not, had never tried this American staple said simply, “I can finish a whole bag without even noticing.”

Featuring the same thin and very greasy recipe as their classic cousins, Lay’s Barbecue chips are the kind of chip you find at any BBQ, sporting event gathering, birthday party and more. They are light, airy and the bag has a faint mesquite odor as you open the bag. At first you are welcomed with a a sweet flavor with just a hint of pepper. Next comes a mild (as in not hot/spicy) BBQ taste that has a nice balance of salt, sweet and mesquite taste. Unlike Dirty Chips Mesquite BBQ, the Lay’s chips really felt like they were equally seasoned and tangy enough to be enjoyable every time without being overpowering.
Cristina T.
Cristina T.

The most delicious♥♥ chips on earth and also dangerous because I could eat an entire bag in one sitting. Each chip always taste incredibly fresh and each chip is also very well seasoned. You don't get a few chips with the BBQ seasoning, you get them all perfectly seasoned and its so delicious. BBQ is not even my taste buds favorite in terms of food style but these chips are mouth watering. My favorite chips of all time. If Lays decided to retire to this flavor I would personally throw a public fit and rally the community to bring this back and I'm not one to start commotions. Lays just better leave this chip the way it is because it's already perfect.
Marie S.
Marie S.
Frisco, TX

The most delicious chips on earth and also dangerous because I could eat an entire bag in one sitting. Each chip always taste incredibly fresh and each chip is also very well seasoned. You don't get a few chips with the BBQ seasoning, you get them all perfectly seasoned and its so delicious. BBQ is not even my taste buds favorite in terms of food style but these chips are mouth watering. My favorite chips of all time. If Lays decided to retire to this flavor I would personally throw a public fit and rally the community to bring this back and I'm not one to start commotions. Lays just better leave this chip the way it is because it's already perfect.
Cassandra N.
Cassandra N.
Hallsville, Tx

This is my go to chip. I never get tired of this flavor and it's so GOOD! I can never get enough! I get thee almost every time I go grocery shopping because they're that good! Not expensive at all and definitely worth every penny to eat these! These are the reason I'm overweight but who cares these are amazing and I'll eat them all day every day for the rest of my life. Go great by themselves or at a cookout, with hot dogs or with hamburgers. Amazing taste! I love these with all my heart and I would highly recommend this pro duct to a friend
Reba B.

I have to quit buying these. I CAN'T eat just one! I have even tried taking the large bag and putting a few chips in small ziploc bags which helps some. But just as I hear the grass grow overnight after a rain, wherever I hide these chips, they call my name.... as if they miss me. Since I was a kid (50 years ago) I fell in love with barbeque potato chips. Even looking at the bag has me licking my lips remembering the 'zing' of spices and herbs when I eat the first chip; and second; and so on.....

amelia m.
amelia m.

These barbecue chips and the lays mesquite barbecue are my all time favorite barbecue chips for a cookout or day at the lake! great real flavor! no artificial taste! i could literally eat a whole bag and it would never get old! Lays is one of my favorite brands of chips because they all have such great flavor no matter which one you decide to get! my second favorite is the sour cream and onion for sure! #beachbag
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Lays have always been my favorite brand of chips, every since I was a kid! They're the perfect summer snack, and go great at picnics, barbecues, and grill-outs! They're crunchy, flavorful, and although they aren't the healthiest, they're perfect for a snack every now and then. I love to throw them in my bag for a quick snack on the go, or eat them with my sandwiches for lunch. Lays is definitely a quality brand!
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Redding, CA

Bbq Lays are my favorite chips. They're especially good for something like a party or to bring to the beach. They'll definitely be ate... Even if it's just by me lol. I like the BBQ flavor because it adds a little something to it you don't get with the original plus it pairs well with an actual BBQ meal. If you get them at Winco you can get them for a good deal as opposed to Safeway or somewhere like that.
Mitchell M.
Mitchell M.
Davenport, FL

When I look for a chip...I tend to like crunchy and flavorful. Lays is a quality brand. I enjoyed the flavor and the crunch. There is a tangy bite that if you eat too many will have your lips burning. My only problem with these chips are they are extremely greasy. I felt like I had just put moisturizer on my hands after I ate. They are delicious...but I'm not going out of my way to buy these again
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Katy, TX

Do they taste a lot like barbecue?
Allison P.
Allison P.
Hamilton, OH

How come they never fill the bag?
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Sweden

Before I buy this. How douse It taste?
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
San Antonio, TX

Has anyone ever used this chips to coat chicken as a crunchy alternative? This seems like it would be a good tasting coating to bake chicken with!
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Avalon , Ca

What's your favorite flavor? I like salt and vinegar

Join Now