BY LAY'S®

Lay's Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips, Party Size, 15.25 oz.: Party Size, 15.25 oz. bag Perfect for entertaining guests Bold barbecue flavor Crispy and crunchy Baked to delicious perfection see more...

• What's your favorite flavor? I like salt and vinegar 15 Answers
  • We don't get these in dubai they look yummm are they rea...2 Answers
  • What other flavors of Lay's do you enjoy?7 Answers
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
These LAY'S® Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips are a hit for everyone! With their crunchy texture and sweet, tangy barbecue taste they are almost irresistible! I love not only how delicious LAY'S® Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips are, but how affordable they are. You can usually purchase Lay’s potato’s chips for around $5 for 2 family sized bags. LAY'S® Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips are sold almost everywhere! From major grocery stores to gas stations and even little mom & pop stores. Lay’s are a brand you can know, trust, and you will definitely love.
Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
Lays are reasonably priced chips and the bbq flavored bag isnt overpowering or oversalty to me they are a little greasy but just keep a napkin handy. The bbq is a great party flavor I usually bring bbq and plain and are easily always a hit especially for bbq's or picnics its the savory add on that you need for a hot dog or hamburger and I am a repeat customer and will continue to buy them and would recommend to others to buy!
Madeline H.
The barbecue chips are a classic and are perfect to bring to parties because they will be gone in a matter of minutes. They less intense than other flavors so you don’t really need anything to wash it down, which is nice.
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
I love anything bbq and these are perfect. They are thin super smoky and flavorful. They are a great snack for any sporting event. They are super addictive and you can end up eating the whole bag. I love having these on the side of a sandwich to add extra flavor.
Ciera W.
These are one of my favorite chips. So thin and flavorful. I usually get them in the BOLD mega bag by Lay's. I definitely will recommend these to anyone who love that smoky bbq taste!
Makenzie H.
Vancouver
This s the best flavor of Lays! You don’t remember how much you love it until you try it again. I’m always amazed at how fast I can put down a whole bag. Love how thin the chips are and they are so packed with flavor :)
Stacey N.
Bronx, NY
I can’t stop eating these chips. I keep a bag at work and at home. They are tasty with a hint of spicy. I can’t get enough of these chips. The price is a bit expensive but I treat myself every now and then.
Jaycie O.
Mililani, HI
Lays are my favorite chips especially the BBQ flavor! It is just the right taste and not too salty. It’s very affordable and usually at my store you can buy one and get another lays chips for free. Bag is gone within a week.
Wilhelmina🌹 M.
Arlington, TX
I love how Lays updated their BBQ chips. They are so much more favorable now and are one of my favorite potato chips. One of my fave things to snack on in between classes in my busy life.
Rashelle S.
Pendleton
Love bbq chips been eating them for a very long time.. if you havent eaten a bag of lays bbq chips you totally need to go get yourself a bag cause they are awesome
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do they taste a lot like barbecue?
Allison P.
Hamilton, OH
How come they never fill the bag?
Rachel R.
Sweden
Before I buy this. How douse It taste?
Danielle V.
San Antonio, TX
Has anyone ever used this chips to coat chicken as a crunchy alternative? This seems like it would be a good tasting coating to bake chicken with!
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
What's your favorite flavor? I like salt and vinegar