BY LAY'S®

Lays barbecue baked 9oz see more...

• OH MY GOD.That such is its flavor????? YO NECESIT...Be the first to answer!
  • Would these be appetizing to both men and women? How much estimated...3 Answers
  • Is this kind of chips great for dips and salsas?2 Answers
Maranda S.
Maranda S.
Lay's Barbecue chips are one of my favorite snacks, so when I saw the baked version I had to try them out. They are definitely different from Lay's original barbecue, but don't let that hinder you from picking some up. They are so good!!! Not as greasy, salty, or crumbly as Lay's original barbecue, which I'm assuming means they are better for you, right? Another thing, they do not have as much flavoring but are still very tasty. Once you try one, you will not be able to stop.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Foodie Expert
I love all barbecue chips but Lays is the best brand. These baked chips allows me to eat them while having fewer calories. I do tend to splurge on them as they shouldn't be in my college budget but a girl needs her junk food when that time of the month comes around. The flavor being baked into the chips makes them taste even better!
Sonalís Z.
Sonalís Z.
Orlando, FL
These taste great! I love the fact that its baked cause it just makes it taste much better. I've been buying these for months now and it definitely exceeded my expectations! I'd rather eat these than the regular any day. I would definitely recommend it to others!
jennifer s.
jennifer s.
This is one of my fave snacks! I don't think they are too spicy for me, and I really like the taste. I don't enjoy the greasiness of other chips, and baked are my preference. Great in a #beachbag , and affordable!
Noelle L.
Noelle L.
Foodie Expert
These are my absolute favorite chips! I don't like regular chips because they are too oily, but these baked chips are perfect! I absolutely love the barbecue flavor. Highly recommend these!
Alondra M.
Alondra M.
San Antonio, TX
My boyfriend love backed chips ! This are his Favorite . They are very yum an not as bad & they taste better then the original ones . That just my opinion
Mikayla D.
Mikayla D.
I am obsessed with baked Lays, especially the original and barbecue ones!! I strongly recommend if you're looking for a light healthy snack.
Anika B.
Anika B.
Foodie Expert
Love these so much! They don't have too much barbecue flavor on them and they are very crunchy due to the baked flavor!
brandy W.
brandy W.
Jacksonville, FL
I didn't know what heaven was until i tasted these chips now i have them stocked up in my pantry
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Foodie Expert
Baked is such an amazing brand! Taste delicious and it's a healthier alternative!
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Clarkston, MI
Foodie Expert
Would these be appetizing to both men and women? How much estimated would I need for a party of 6?
kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Is this kind of chips great for dips and salsas?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
How do these compare taste-wise to the original BBQ lays chips?
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
This is my favorite flavor so far. Does this baked ones taste less greasy than the regular ones?
Amber F.
Amber F.
Is it true that these baked chips are healthier for you than the original kind? I feel like the baked kind would have less flavor. Correct me if I am wrong.