BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Do these really taste that good? I'm kinda sceptical of trying them.5 Answers
  • These look amazing....what stores sell this flavor?2 Answers
  • Are these sold in variety packs?2 Answers
Nicole M.
Foodie Expert
These were so delicious. I wish they would bring them back to Texas. The flavor was on point. Even though they were baked they were so good. They definitely met my expectations
greidy p.
Me encanta el sabor de este chip. Soy un estudiante universitario y fui a asistir a la escuela hay un lugar de sándwich que todo el mundo va a para el almuerzo. Tienen estas patatas fritas allí y al final de almuerzo rush garantía estos estarán fuera de la estantería. El único que a, dar un B es porque no soy un gran chip famoso al horno.
Chelsea M.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Amazing is the best word to describe these chips!!! They need to bring them back. They were my all time favorite chips and I would defiantly recommend them to anyone and everyone. I could eat them all day every day. Please lays bring them back!
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
I love love loooooooooove the flavor of these chips. Has a little hint of spiciness that I love.
Erma E.
santa monica, CA
Foodie Expert
Good but not great. I would say this is the weakest of their baked variety. Maybe some flavor balance is in order
Amy N.
Honey Grove, TX
I love baked lays and there are so many varitys and they help keep me on track
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
I've had better baked chips than these. These are okay but if I had to choose again I'd go for the yellow bag.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
Foodie Expert
I tried these chips for the first time the other day and it tastes pretty good. I'm not a big fan of baked chips but this was not bad. It has a kick to it which I really like.
Kelsey M.
Carmel, IN
I love the flavor of these chips, but once you get towards the bottom of the bag, there is almost too much flavoring on each chip.
Jessica R.
Carpinteria, CA
I love baked chips but these are not soo good.
Kayla N.
Foodie Expert
Do these really taste that good? I'm kinda sceptical of trying them.
Kim S.
Foodie Expert
Favorite flavor from the Baked Lays line is???
brionna g.
Why Do you like eating Baked Chips?
Rachael D.
Frankfort, KY
What would think would go good to eat with these chips? Like as a dip or in a recipe?
Allison D.
N Chesterfld, VA
Has anybody tried the Chocolate covered lays potato chip?? If so, was it any good?