LAY'S® Baked! Barbecue uploaded by Dallas O.

BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lays barbecue baked 9oz

Megan H.
Indian River, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
It says these chips have been discontinued!! These are my all time favorite chips and they are "baked" so therefore they are healthier for you! And i should mention, they do not taste like health food at all!
mary a.
Love these as alternative to the regular BBQ chips. I love how crunchy they are and how non greasy they are. They are at most big grocery stores. They price is well done too and they are usually on sale or a good deal.
Sonalís Z.
Orlando, FL
These taste great! I love the fact that its baked cause it just makes it taste much better. I've been buying these for months now and it definitely exceeded my expectations! I'd rather eat these than the regular any day. I would definitely recommend it to others!
kysha h.
I really like these. I love that they are baked so it doesnt seem to bad but they taste like regular potato chips. I get these to snack on when I have a craving for something. They are not expensive, very reasonable price.
maria s.
miami
It taste so good. this are my fave snacks , I usually buy it from any store for low price , it’s have to many protein it’s healthy less calories I always get mine every in I’m in the mood for a snack :)
Dallas O.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love Lay's Baked chips. They are crunchy and delicious. The barbecue flavor is a bit sweet on the baked ones but it is still a great chip! It hits the salty spot!
Cassie K.
My husband and I started doing low-cal about a month ago, but we don't want to completely deprive ourselves of the once-in-a-while ''junk food'' craving. The Baked Lays line has been a lifesaver in that regard. They are about half the calories of the regular chips, and taste just as good. I actually prefer the baked chips, as they don't taste greasy. They are perfectly crispy and flavored. The BBQ and Sour Cream and Cheddar are the favorites right now!
Maranda S.
Lay's Barbecue chips are one of my favorite snacks, so when I saw the baked version I had to try them out. They are definitely different from Lay's original barbecue, but don't let that hinder you from picking some up. They are so good!!! Not as greasy, salty, or crumbly as Lay's original barbecue, which I'm assuming means they are better for you, right? Another thing, they do not have as much flavoring but are still very tasty. Once you try one, you will not be able to stop.
Morgan B.
I love all barbecue chips but Lays is the best brand. These baked chips allows me to eat them while having fewer calories. I do tend to splurge on them as they shouldn't be in my college budget but a girl needs her junk food when that time of the month comes around. The flavor being baked into the chips makes them taste even better!
Stephanie J.
Hamburg, PA
Baked Lays tend to suffer from extremely high sodium to counteract their lower fat content. This is not good news for people trying to be healtheir. Guess you can't win them all. I'd pick regular BBQ Lays over these. These tend to have too little sweetness for me, which means I lose out on the great salty-sweet duality of the originals.
Jessica D.
How do these compare taste-wise to the original BBQ lays chips?
Gabrielle M.
Grand Haven, MI
Would these be appetizing to both men and women? How much estimated would I need for a party of 6?
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Is this kind of chips great for dips and salsas?
Liz ..
Seattle
Is this flavor lactose free? Most flavored chips have cheese powder, whey, or lactose on them, so I'm always hoping to find some that don't. :)
Shelby R.
Waco, TX
If you have used these as your chip for some nachos, what toppings did you use? If you have not done so yet, what would you use?