LAY'S® Baked! Barbecue uploaded by Dallas O.

BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lays barbecue baked 9oz

Brittany H.
Richfield , MN
I'm addicted to potato chips. I love everything about them, which doesn't bode well when I'm trying to not die of a heart attack or gain 40 pounds. Enter Baked Lay's. Obviously when I'm craving chips nothing will do except chips, but these are a great option when I'm trying to watch calories but still need a treat. I've had a few different flavors, and barbecue is definitely my favorite.
Rachel O.
Metropolis , IL
These are my favorite chips! I loved the baked taste and bbq taste is amazing! They are healthier than Regular chips and the taste is better. Same price as all the other lays so that’s great too. Try them out they are great! You can find them at Walmart or any other major retailers.
Dallas O.
Cut Bank, MT
I love Lay's Baked chips. They are crunchy and delicious. The barbecue flavor is a bit sweet on the baked ones but it is still a great chip! It hits the salty spot!
Madison W.
['Fayetteville ', ''], WV
Very unhappy with this purchase if i could give 0 stars i would not only was the bag half full there was no flavor in them AT ALL just tates like plain unsalted chips 😑
mary a.
Love these as alternative to the regular BBQ chips. I love how crunchy they are and how non greasy they are. They are at most big grocery stores. They price is well done too and they are usually on sale or a good deal.
Sonalís Z.
Orlando, FL
These taste great! I love the fact that its baked cause it just makes it taste much better. I've been buying these for months now and it definitely exceeded my expectations! I'd rather eat these than the regular any day. I would definitely recommend it to others!
kysha h.
I really like these. I love that they are baked so it doesnt seem to bad but they taste like regular potato chips. I get these to snack on when I have a craving for something. They are not expensive, very reasonable price.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
One of my all time favorite chips! They have the perfect barbecue flavor and are so crispy. They’re light and airy and so crunchy without all the grease. They’re the perfect, healthier alternative snack! I highly recommend!
Diannah S.
I’m addicted to these baked bbq lays! Once I get to eating them, it’s hard to stop. The taste is just so perfected and such a healthier alternative to regular greasy bbq chips!
Cassie K.
My husband and I started doing low-cal about a month ago, but we don't want to completely deprive ourselves of the once-in-a-while ''junk food'' craving. The Baked Lays line has been a lifesaver in that regard. They are about half the calories of the regular chips, and taste just as good. I actually prefer the baked chips, as they don't taste greasy. They are perfectly crispy and flavored. The BBQ and Sour Cream and Cheddar are the favorites right now!
Jessica D.
How do these compare taste-wise to the original BBQ lays chips?
Gabrielle M.
Clarkston, MI
Would these be appetizing to both men and women? How much estimated would I need for a party of 6?
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Is this kind of chips great for dips and salsas?
Shelby R.
Waco, TX
If you have used these as your chip for some nachos, what toppings did you use? If you have not done so yet, what would you use?
Marissa A.
This is my favorite flavor so far. Does this baked ones taste less greasy than the regular ones?