BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lay's® Brand Salt & Vinegar Flavored Air Pops®.
New!
Air popped crisps.
Guaranteed fresh until printed date.
Full of taste.
50% less fat than regular potato chips*.

MANDY H.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I love these chips, they are amazing. At first I was not sure of how they would taste, but they are my favorite potato chips. They are so crispy and the salt and vinegar is balanced just right. I do wish they were a bit cheaper, but I will continue to buy them.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
These are so good once you open them up they disappear. The flavor is perfect for those who want a lil kick. I definitely would recommend if you are in the mood for some salt and vinegar.
Allyson G.
Brooklyn , NY
I love Lay's more than any other brand of potato chips. Original is my favorite but Salt and Vinegar is my second. These are good but I prefer traditional chips over the air pops
David B.
Kissimmee, FL
A lot of people don't like salt and vinegar potato chips but I happen to like them like I got these on sale with the coupon and I'm glad that I did because I will buy them again I recommend these
Alyssa P.
Attleboro, MA
Salt and vinegar is my favorite flavor of chip and these lays ones are no exception! and these "popped" chips are supposed to be healthier for you so thats a plus!!
Caitlin P.
Austin, TX
I love Salt and Vinegar flavor chips, so with my "New Year, New Me" mantra, I decided to try these. I didn't like the air pop aspect of these chips however. The flavor was still great, but the air pop wasn't my favorite.
Olivia K.
Wexford, PA
I have tried a lot of salt and vinegar chips but Lay's is by far my favorite! There is just enough salt and vinegar throughout the bag! Great snack for an appetizer or just to eat!
Paula V.
Palm Harbor, FL
These are pretty good. When I get a potato chip in my mouth, I really like the taste of the potato more than the salt; but with this flavor, I have to say they hit it spot on.
Lizzy G.
Nice light texture, as you would imagine. Also, I really like the salt and vinegar- Its not too overpowering (like when the vinegar kind of burns).
Gabby Jo S.
Hamilton , OH
One of my favorite flavors of chips is salt and vinegar. Definitely delicious! It is a weird mix of popcorn like and chip flavor but, SOOOOO good.