Layrite Super Hold Deluxe Pomade 1 oz uploaded by Grace B.Layrite Super Hold Deluxe Pomade 1 oz uploaded by Grace B.

BY LAYRITE

LAYRITE holds like a wax, yet washes out like a jell. Finally a pomade that REALLY washes out quickly with just water. For real men serious about their hair this super rich and waxy hair dressing works great with both fine and extremely thick hair. Create high pomps, slicked backs, parts, businessmen's cuts, DAs, flat-tops, spikes, and extreme styles such as mohawks. This pomade was developed for use at Hawleywood's Barbershop, world famous for traditional, classic, and retro styles. Whatever your hairstyle may be, it will LAYRITE! Clean vanilla scent! A little goes a long way! see more...

Isela C.
I love this pomade! I just can't get enough. I use it on my curls and rolls when I'm trying to achieve a vintage hairstyle. It has such a nice hold but it doesn't make your hair super stiff and weighed down. It's perfect for when you're trying to get a nice shine in your hair. By far my favorite pomade!
Grace B.
Lexington, KY
My boyfriend loves this stuff! It was recommended by his barber. His style holds all day, and only requires a small amount of product. It washes out easily, and lasts him several months.
Drew S.
Columbus, OH
Great pomade that will give you a great hold. You just have to make sure to not use too much to avoid having a crazy build up. Overall great product and gives an awesome shine.
karen g.
los angeles , CA
Bought this for husband he loves it. it works for his curly hair and keeps a strong hold. very good price for what you get. will defiantly recommend again
Brittany H.
Smells amazing and has a strong hold. It's great for styles for both men and women. It washes out easily too, which is always nice.
Gabriela V.
I like to use this on my 7 yr old boy when he’s got long hair and I want to give him the rockabilly look smells good
Maria Y.
Downey, CA
I got this for my son and he loves it. I love the fact how easy it washes out. The hold is like wax. Great stuff.
Brandon C.
Tampa, FL
I am looking for a good pomade to use. I see this has a good hold, but is it easy to readjust hair with it in or do you have to wash it out and reapply? Thanks!