Layrite Natural Matte Cream Pomade

by Layrite

Layrite natural matte cream holds hair without feeling like it's there a lightweight, water-based shaping cream that adds texture with flexible, all-day hold for a range of styles from easy and laid-back to more define. Works best for: Fine to medium thick hair natural groomed looks frizz free definition for wavy and naturally curly hair. What makes it unique: Flexible, medium hold keeps your style in place all day while leaving hair feeling soft and natural – not stiff or waxy. Lightweight formula won’t weigh hair down adds shape and definition. Clean matte finish leaves hair looking natural and healthy, not dry or flat, soft, smooth formula distributes easily for fast application, rework able and water-soluble.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Layrite Natural Matte Cream Pomade!
Mmmm I LOVE this product! It smells soo good like vanilla, & cones with so much product. A little goes a long way, it’s easy to use & wash out. It lasts all day & is great for putting down flyaways or taming your bangs. Highly recommend to men & woman alike it’s awesome!
My favorite Pomade on the market! I was recommended this by a barber in Dallas! I can't really compare to any other product! It smells great, holds great, semi affordable, and a little goes a long way! I would recommend this to everybody that likes a good pomade!
Layrite pomade is great for my hair, usually I'll slick it back and style it with the pomade after warming it up.  It holds pretty great and lets me keep managing my hair after the day is going on.
Manhattan
I have tried so many but this is the Goldilocks product. You can go with a more natural look with a brush on dry hair or a bit more wild on damp hair with your fingers. Just buy it and see.
Nashville, TN
Finally found a hair clay that will not make my hair look great but also stay in place. I have pretty thick hair and it only takes a bit to keep it in place all day!
Irvine, CA
Great overall product for a natural finish. I have thicker hair so this product works especially well. Great volume, nice scent, and washes out extremely easily for daily use. I have been using Layrite for years and this is my go-to product.
Belleville
If there was a 6th star, I would rate this product just that! Most hair wax and pomade can leave a greasy or oily texture and sheen. This isn’t just highly effective for styling hair it also leaves a very natural look. Not only do I recommend layrite, I’ve personally purchased this for friends and family because the product is so good I just couldn’t keep it to myself!
Burlington, ON
Purchased at: Amazon
Without a doubt the top performing matte hair product I've every tried. I've used everything from Reuzel to the cheaper drug store brands and nothing comes close to this stuff. Excellent finish, not greasy, only a small amount required, excellent all-day hold and it washes out effortlessly. I can't recommend this enough. Only complaint is that it’s not easily available and that it’s a little expensive.
I use this to tame flyaways when I curl my hair because I have a lot of short baby hairs and breakage from bleaching, so this helps keep them down with a soft and flexible hold. My boyfriend uses this product too and it works so well for him. I taught him to just rub a fingernail sized amount between his hands, work evenly through his hair, then style however he wants to wear it that day - either with just his fingers for a messy look or with a comb for a more polished result. Oh and it smells AMAZING.
Charlestown, NH
Layrite Natural Matte Cream Pomade uploaded by Dylan B.
As many guys can probably attest, the hunt for your perfect styling gel or cream can be tough! I have come to love this matte cream by Layrite. It give strong hold without looking wet or greasy and easily washes out without damaging hair or leaving a residue. I would highly recommend as not only does it work, but one tub lasts forever!

Looking for your answer?