BY LA YOGURT

La Yogurt is a food product and not a treatment for any medical condition. see more...

Suly D.
New York , NY
These Yogurts are amazing, the taste is incredible because they have fruits pieces inside.

They're very affordable sometimes I buy them 10 for $10.00 USD at my nearest C Town Super Market. I always ended up buying them again because they very irresistible. If I plan to follow a diet, I just add them to it too.
Mashrika A.
I love yogurt so much! I always get a fruit flavored one or plain yogurt and mix in fresh fruits in it because it's more natural and healthy and has less sugar in it. I will always buy it again and again!
Nai G.
Staten Island, NY
I love the taste even though it's sugary but it did see an change in my ph balance I haven't had any yeast problems from eating this daily. I can't stand the taste of greek yogurt. Also its very affordable so you can use it in almost anything that yogurt can be used with for eg bagels lol which I love this combo lol
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Great to throw in my lunch sac for work .. light and gives you a full feeling to hold you over until lunch .. great snack in between meals !! Taste great and is healthy for you .. I'll keep buying as I usually do !!
Jericka N.
Bronx, NY
I'm very picky when it comes to yogurt. I only bought this pack for the strawberry bananas yogurt and gave the blueberry ones to my kids...I love the strawberry banana one it's my all time favorite!
Genie M.
Mcdonough, GA
Love the strawberry flavor yogurt and the full but weightless feeling you have after eating one. This is the best quick snack to have. Very healthy and tastes great.
Yoe F.
mi un paquete de yogur muy bariado y da barias osiones en el uso diario, te brinda buen sabor y dependes de donde lo compres muy buen prsio
Faride H.
Perfect snack or meal substitute for girls on a low carb diet La Yogurt Probiotic Rich & Creamy Low Fat Yogurt Maraschino Cherry
Evelyn R.
Brooklyn
So delicious should try it out❤ there is so many different flavor . I don't like yogurt but this one I like the most . It affordable
evelyne g.
This yogurt is inexpensive. taste great also it has probiotics in it. This been a yogurt that I and my family been eating for years.