LaYogurt® Original Lowfat Yogurt  Peach and Pina Colada Variety Pack - 24 oz. 4 Pack Sleeve

BY LA YOGURT

Contains: 2 Peach with other natural flavors. 2 Pina Colada with other natural flavors. see more...

LaYogurt® Original Lowfat Yogurt Peach and Pina Colada Variety Pack - 24 oz. 4 Pack Sleeve
Lorraine M.
Redlands
I love this yogurt !! So smooth and filled with taste ! Every bite is an explosion of taste . I love how inexpensive it is as well ! I try to get it regularly so we don't run out but with all my kids it's usually gone within a couple days
Amber G.
This is my favorite yogurt. I always buy it because it tastes nice and creamy, it's cheap and I like the different flavors. My entire family likes it as well. I highly recommend it if you like yogurt.
Jadira A.
Brooklyn NY
I always have some in my fridge there's a few flavors my favorite is the strawberry bannana & vanilla . I usually get it at my local supermarket . It a thick & ina way smooth consistency .
Nikla F.
Jersey city, NJ
Peach is my favorite fruit! So whenever I get this yogurt brand I always get the peach one! It's amazing and I love it! It's very healthy and I always eat one either before or after my runs
Crystal G.
Panama City fl
Peach yogurt is one of my and my daughters favorite yogurts to snack on. When we go shopping we always buy it. Yogurt is a healthy snack, that I don't mind my 5 year old to eat.
Subira J.
Athens, GA
When I was younger this was the only yogurt that my aunt stocked in the fridge, so we got pretty well acquainted. Overall, it's a good yogurt, it's creamy and does the job, but it's a little sweet for me, which is saying a lot. Maybe it didn't taste natural enough as well and that played a factor in the rating as well.
I love this brand this is What I eat sometimes in the morning and take to school sometimes it's the best it's a very cheap and I will definitely definitely recommended to family as a friend I will definitely buy again which I always do right now I haven't gone food shopping so I don't have any thing in my refrigerator right now
Avery M.
These are so good and healthy for you. If you want that creamy yogurt fruit feeling of the original fruit this yogurt is it. It has that sweet healthy taste and is easy to store away. Comes in a pretty good size. Very affordable.😍😍💕
claurie L.
New City, NY
Peach is a good flavor but piña colada is my absolute favorite flavor. I love the rich creamy texture of this yogurt, it makes it a filling snack. I like buying in bulk because it is a better value. I buy more every month.
Nardie C.
Bronx, NY
This is my favorite yogurt. I love the texture and how it melts in your mouth which it gives a nice sweet taste. Especially those days when a woman have cravings is the best time to have it. Mmmmm!