BY LAYLA SLEEP

Layla believes that everyone should be entitled to a good night's sleep. We've made a premium mattress using the highest quality foam and fabric sourced and manufactured 100% in the USA and crafted entirely by American workers.You deserve a better night's sleep, you deserve a better mattress.

Steven S.
Staff
Decorator Expert Level 1
I am absolutely obsessed with my new Layla Sleep mattress. I used to have an old school spring mattress and am so pleased with the upgrade. Shipping was seamless and the packaging of the box/mattress is so cute. The mattress itself looks amazingly stylish, too. I almost wish I wouldn’t have to put sheets on it!

Sleeping on the Layla mattress is like sleeping on a cloud. The mattress has two sides: one firm, one soft. You can flip the mattress depending on your preferred comfort level. While I am currently sleeping on the standard soft side, it still offers tremendous support. Another cool thing to mention is that the foam mattress is infused with copper, which adds support and is supposed to keep you cool — this will come in handy during those hot NYC summers!

Overall, I am very pleased with my Layla mattress and highly recommend it to people currently looking for a new mattress. They often have great discounts going on so be sure to take advantage of those. You won’t regret it!
Sarah S.
san diego
Layla is the best mattress on the market. I have been sleeping very well and my back pain has completely disappeared.  I highly recommend. They have APR financing and cost only $899 right now for a California King Mattress! I highly recommend to all
Ely L.
Orem, UT
Is this actually cooling? My husband is basically on fire at night so im worried about how this contains heat.