Layla Cosmetics Sparkle Eyeshadow No. 3

by Layla Cosmetics

Pure color with particles of pure light, for a sparkling look. Refined pigments and powder of light meld for an elegant and trendy result. Sparkle eye shadows afford to all the women to recreate itself using fashionable colors and textures, and easy shading. Sparkle eye shadow allowing you to re-create yourself using fashionable colors with a soft texture. Golden packaging that best represents the refined essence of sparkle eye shadow. Easy size to pack conveniently for travel or on the go woman. Beautiful shades of sparkling colors designed to enhance your eyes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Layla Cosmetics Sparkle Eyeshadow No. 3!
Mary J.
New Castle, DE
Layla Cosmetics Sparkle Eyeshadow No. 3 uploaded by Mary J.
Absolutely great product. It has very comfortable packaging. More likely than other same peoducts. I always use it with my makeup an I'm satisfied. Very easy to apply on face. I truly recommend it to everyone.
Brynja C.
Kendal , Cumbria
Review for: 7
I adore this khaki green shadow, it looks fabulous with dark smoky browns and winged liner for a really cool smoked eye. The pot it comes in is really nice and I adore how different the shade is. I’d buy this for others definitely!

Looking for your answer?