BY LAYLA

Layla magneffect nail polish is a revolutionary blend formulated to react to the magnet on the cap of the bottle creating instant, tridimensional designs in seconds. Simply apply a coat of magneffect, flip over the cap with the magnet and hold over nail as close as possible without touching the nail for 10 seconds. See the design appear right before your eyes. Apply a second coat and repeat steps for a more intense design. If you touch the nail with the cap just add another coat of polish and flip cap again as before. Have fun with it. Change the design by changing the direction of the marked line. No base coat is needed prior to applying magneffect. Apply directly on clean nail. Can be used on acrylic and restructured nails. Quick drying. High gloss finish. Easily removed with nail polish remover. Free of formaldehyde, toluene, DBP. Made in Italy.

Buy on Jet.com*
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Hayward, CA
I totally agree with the previous comment. When it comes to magnetic polish the design always ends up coming out looking nothing like the product labeling and the Polish always smudges even after dried. :( I hope to one day find one of better quality. Not having to spend $10 to find out would be a plus.
member-e2daf6f17
member-e2daf6f17
Minnesota
This is so must have!!! I mean who wouldn't want this ? Bu TBH I just love the color
Megan J.
Megan J.
Somerset, WI
Magnetic polish is fun. But I find it to be too fussy for me. I always think I will get some crazy, beautiful design...and it doesn't happen.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Rome, NY
Layla Magneffect is the first magnetic nail polish I've tried and I'm pretty impressed. The bottle says to keep the magnet for about 5 seconds but I found leaving it a bit longer works the best. You can change the design by switching the direction you hold the magnet over the nail. I've always seen people with the magnetic nail polish and I thought it was so cool. I can't wait to try other colors by Layla!
Kathleen T.
Kathleen T.
UNION
This was the first magnetic polish I've tried and it's my favorite. I'll always go back to it. I used Layla before Sally Hansen or any other brand I know came out with theirs. As far as I'm concerned, this is the original. To me, there's something special about that.
Mika C.
Mika C.
Anybody still sell this?
Simran D.
Simran D.
I've used other magnetic nail polishes and they don't change up the designs. It's just waves in one direction so what's so special with this product? And does it even have a nice magnetic effect design?
Persiliac P.
Persiliac P.
Irving, TX
Magnetic polishes brands I've notice are limited in colors. What's the color range for this brand?