Layers by Scentsy Washer Whiffs (Sunkissed Citrus, 48 oz Tub) uploaded by Kayla P.

BY SCENTSY

Layers by Scentsy Washer Whiffs (Sunkissed Citrus, 48 oz Tub) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Crystal N.
Big Spring
Love love love!!! Throw a scoop in my washer drum with clothes and add my Scentsy detergent in same scent and my clothes smell fabulous!! No itching or rashes! I purchase this through my own Scentsy website. The Sunkissed Citrus smells so good!
Haley T.
galveston, tx
These washer whiffs leave my laundry smelling fresh for DAYS. my whole closet smells amazing. The 48oz tub lasts forever. We’ve got 3 people in our household and it lasts us over a month.
Kayla P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This adds a little boost to your scent to make it last longer. This is that sun kissed scent to stay in your towels or even on your bed. This is an amazing product to get through your local consultant #kksmallen
Emilie M.
Eudora
This is my all time favorite product! My clothes smell amazing!! People always ask me what perfume I have on and are amazed when I say it’s my clothing! Smells so tropical! I recommend this to everyone!
Amber M.
Rochester, MN
Absolutely fantastic! My laundry comes out smelling amazing. I get so sad when my tub is all gone. I have sensitive skin as well and this does not bother it at all.
Skye N.
Rocky Mount, NC
Love this stuff! It makes your clothes smell so amazing! The scent lasts a long time after the wash, and you can choose from a few other scents too! It's not too much pricier than store competitors and is def worth a try! I'll be buying more of these in the near future!
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Scentsy wash whiffs are AMAZING for fragrancing your clothes!!!! Sunkissed citrus is an amazing, clean scent!! Very unique, and one of my favorite summer scents!
Angela W.
Rosharon, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These Scentsy washer whiffs are So STRONG! A little goes a LONG way and the scent lasts foreverrr on your clothes. Okay, maybe not forever, but you get the point.
Liette G.
Ellendale
If heaven had a scent I’d want it to be this! My clothes have never smelled better since I’ve started to use this I even have the waxs in the warmer to have the whole house smell like this... definitely worth the price and would keep buying!
Randi B.
Little Rock, AR
Love, love, love this product! Nothing like Scensty scents and I love having my towels smell like sunkissed citrus. It is a smell that is for everyone!