Layers by Scentsy Washer Whiffs (Sunkissed Citrus, 48 oz Tub) uploaded by Kayla P.

BY SCENTSY

Layers by Scentsy Washer Whiffs (Sunkissed Citrus, 48 oz Tub) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber M.
Rochester, MN
Absolutely fantastic! My laundry comes out smelling amazing. I get so sad when my tub is all gone. I have sensitive skin as well and this does not bother it at all.
Kayla P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This adds a little boost to your scent to make it last longer. This is that sun kissed scent to stay in your towels or even on your bed. This is an amazing product to get through your local consultant #kksmallen
Skye N.
Rocky Mount, NC
Love this stuff! It makes your clothes smell so amazing! The scent lasts a long time after the wash, and you can choose from a few other scents too! It's not too much pricier than store competitors and is def worth a try! I'll be buying more of these in the near future!
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Scentsy wash whiffs are AMAZING for fragrancing your clothes!!!! Sunkissed citrus is an amazing, clean scent!! Very unique, and one of my favorite summer scents!
Angela W.
Rosharon, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These Scentsy washer whiffs are So STRONG! A little goes a LONG way and the scent lasts foreverrr on your clothes. Okay, maybe not forever, but you get the point.
Randi B.
Little Rock, AR
Love, love, love this product! Nothing like Scensty scents and I love having my towels smell like sunkissed citrus. It is a smell that is for everyone!
Kami b.
Alma, AR
I have used Scentsy laundry bundle for a year now and I have people ask what perfume I use! I tell him it's my Scentsy! Love ❤
Christina C.
Norman , OK
The scentsy laundry products are incredible. If you haven’t tried them, you absolutely should.
Megan P.
Strathmore, AB
I use sunkissed citrus washer whiffs and dryer disks for washing towels. I find towels start to get a funny smell after a while and the orange scent is an odor buster. I never use a full scoop. It is very fragrant even with a half scoop. I also sprinkle a little bit into the canister of my vacuum and Into the bottom of bathroom garbages and the nasty diaper genie. I store my sunkissed citrus dryer disks inside my washer whiff container. Highly recommend if you are as crazy about nice smells as I am!
Kim B.
Kelowna
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is the scent of washer wiffs I use in the summer. So fresh and citrusy The make my clothes smell so nice without being overpowering.