Layers by Scentsy Dryer Disks (Luna)

by Scentsy

Imagine pulling your laundry out of the dryer, warm and lightly scented with Scentsy! Simply add a Dryer Disk to your dryer and infuse your clothes with scent for up to 15 loads.

Can a Scentsy dryer disk be cut?  I like the scent, but am finding it too overpowering.  Would only using half a disk work better for someone who likes a more subtle scent?
Have any of you tried the Scentsy cleaning products? Are they worth the price? 🤔
are the scentsy dryer disks worth it? does the scent last long on the clothes?
Start your review of Layers by Scentsy Dryer Disks (Luna)!
Lovvvve these so much! Always makes your clothes smell so good! Don't forget to use the washer whiffs, too!
Flower Mound, TX
Love how it keeps your clothes cling free and smelling great! Cost is ok. You need to order monthly.
Staten Island
This product is one of my favorite.these bars make fabric softener sheets a thing of the past.
New Bern, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Amazing!! Well worth the money and works better than any store bought brand! Smells amazing!
Richlands , NC
SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN!!! If you haven’t tried this you need too 1 disk can last up to a year!
Prescott, ON
Dryer disks work like dryer sheets, but better. They help take static out of the laundry and add a nice fresh scent to your clothes! They last multiple uses so you don't have to worry about always replacing them or throwing a dryer sheet in. Just leave it in the dryer until the scent wears off! :) Layers by Scentsy Dryer Disks (Luna)
Edmonton , AB
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is by far my favourite smell in the Scentsy world! I have everything ordered in this smell! These dryer disks leave our clothes smelling delightful!
I switched to dryer disks almost a year ago. The kiss my fabrics with fragrance in the dryer without leaving the film of a standard dryer sheet.
Portage La Prairie, MB
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These work well to replace dryer sheets! I like that they’re reusable but also that it brings scent back into the drying cycle of laundry!
Brampton, ON
THE BEST PRODUCT EVER! I love how my clothes smell after I use the disk, it lasts for like 10+ washes and the package comes with 2!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pineville, KY
a year ago
Kendall T. • 10 months ago
I LOVED my scentsy counter clean! Having a scentsy party tomorrow and I'm so happy to be able to get more. Might even try a different scent this time around. I've noticed some cleaners leave a residue behind and I havent noticed that with scentsys! I suggest you throw a scentsy party honestly, if you reach 200$ in sales??? I think is the first goal you get 50% off any single product plus I think 20$ aside that in "scentsy cash" if you will. I would say the counter clean is worth the price, BUT if you want a helluva deal which can be especially important your first time trying any product, I would suggest a party, my family's budget is pretty tight right now so it was either go back to using a cheaper cleaner orrrr I could throw a party and hopefully i will reach the goal amount where I get to get the deals; i personally have had 3 or 4 scentsy parties and have never not made their minimum goal. 9ther products aside from melts and warmers I've tried are the little cupboard scent packs, dryer discs and car air freshener. The car air fresheners last about a month, so quite a bit longer than say the little trees and the price point expresses that. You get what you pay for in this case. The dryer bars last FOREVER and all my laundry smells SOOOO good. Highly recommend the luna scent and black raspberry I think it is? Maybe black raspberry vanilla? 😍😍 (Not a rep FTR)