Layers by Scentsy Dryer Disks (Luna)

by Scentsy

Imagine pulling your laundry out of the dryer, warm and lightly scented with Scentsy! Simply add a Dryer Disk to your dryer and infuse your clothes with scent for up to 15 loads.

Can a Scentsy dryer disk be cut?  I like the scent, but am finding it too overpowering.  Would only using half a disk work better for someone who likes a more subtle scent?
Have any of you tried the Scentsy cleaning products? Are they worth the price? 🤔
are the scentsy dryer disks worth it? does the scent last long on the clothes?
Start your review of Layers by Scentsy Dryer Disks (Luna)!
Wolcottville, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have a family of 5 and I've bought the Scentsy Laundry Love Bundle, it wasn't very economical for me to keep buying as I would have to keep purchasing every week. The dryer disks last awhile depending on how often you dry clothes and how long you dry them. It does leave a great scent and I would recommend to anyone with a smaller family but it's not worth the cost to buy this with a family of 5 that has 2 teenage boys in sports and 1 girl constantly in sports
Point Pleasant
Scentsy dryer disks are amazing! Especially the Luna scented! These dryer disks make your clothes smell so good & fresh! I have a family of 5 & am continously doing laundry. An order of 2 have lasted me over 3 months now & I'm still nowhere close to running out yet! I would definitely recommend this product
Burtchville , MI
Nah, don’t waste your money. I bought these to replace my dryer sheets because I thought they would be more economical than using the sheets. One desk is supposed to go 15 loads I might’ve noticed sent on clothes two loads in and that is it. These do not eliminate static in the load or help with cling.
Waukesha, WI
I don’t use dryer sheets, but use these instead. They give my clothes an extra pop of scent and also I can use each disk for 14+ washes. Each package also comes with 2 disks. So this would last me a while month and they’re pretty inexpensive
Chicago
These are the best!!! They not only keep your clothes nice and soft but also give them an amazing scent! It’s best paired with the matching laundry soap and washer whiffs! Haven’t found anything else that has made my clothes smell this good!
Idleyld Park
Lina is my favorite scent! It has been my favorite scent for years... like since 2012!! It’s so comforting and I use it in my laundry and in my warmer all the time! My clothes come out so soft and never staticky!
Haleyville , AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These come in a two pack. They last up to like 20 drys. They add an extra boost of scent to your clothes and the scent literally last FOREVER. I would definitely recommend to you.
Layers by Scentsy Dryer Disks (Luna) uploaded by Dina K.
Dryer disks cut down on trash and keep clothes smelling so good! It’s a great price! I haven’t found a scent that I don’t like! My favorite though is probably Sea Salt and Avocado. I will continue to use for sure!
To me Scentsy Dryer Disks are like a fabric softener and dryer sheet in one. I love my dryer disk. They make my clothes smell amazing. I could not imagine using something else. I will continue buying these.
Austin, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Layers by Scentsy Dryer Disks (Luna) uploaded by Leanne D.
Scentsy dryer disks are so much better than dryer sheets! They don’t leave a waxy residue on your filter and they last through multiple cycles. They leave your clothes smelling fabulous and remove all static! I will never use anything else!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pineville, KY
a year ago
Kendall T. • 10 months ago
I LOVED my scentsy counter clean! Having a scentsy party tomorrow and I'm so happy to be able to get more. Might even try a different scent this time around. I've noticed some cleaners leave a residue behind and I havent noticed that with scentsys! I suggest you throw a scentsy party honestly, if you reach 200$ in sales??? I think is the first goal you get 50% off any single product plus I think 20$ aside that in "scentsy cash" if you will. I would say the counter clean is worth the price, BUT if you want a helluva deal which can be especially important your first time trying any product, I would suggest a party, my family's budget is pretty tight right now so it was either go back to using a cheaper cleaner orrrr I could throw a party and hopefully i will reach the goal amount where I get to get the deals; i personally have had 3 or 4 scentsy parties and have never not made their minimum goal. 9ther products aside from melts and warmers I've tried are the little cupboard scent packs, dryer discs and car air freshener. The car air fresheners last about a month, so quite a bit longer than say the little trees and the price point expresses that. You get what you pay for in this case. The dryer bars last FOREVER and all my laundry smells SOOOO good. Highly recommend the luna scent and black raspberry I think it is? Maybe black raspberry vanilla? 😍😍 (Not a rep FTR)