Layers by Scentsy Dryer Disks (Luna) uploaded by Dina K.Layers by Scentsy Dryer Disks (Luna) uploaded by Leanne D.

BY SCENTSY

Imagine pulling your laundry out of the dryer, warm and lightly scented with Scentsy! Simply add a Dryer Disk to your dryer and infuse your clothes with scent for up to 15 loads. see more...

Layers by Scentsy Dryer Disks (Luna)

Start your review of Layers by Scentsy Dryer Disks (Luna)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Dryer disks cut down on trash and keep clothes smelling so good! It’s a great price! I haven’t found a scent that I don’t like! My favorite though is probably Sea Salt and Avocado. I will continue to use for sure!
Austin, MN
Scentsy dryer disks are so much better than dryer sheets! They don’t leave a waxy residue on your filter and they last through multiple cycles. They leave your clothes smelling fabulous and remove all static! I will never use anything else!
Freeburg , IL
Always use dryer disks!! The scent lasts for a super long time and amazing scents are available!! Always great when paired with Scentsys whole laundry line! Plus I’m a consultant!! 🙂🙂
These dryer disks are amazing. They last for a very long time which almost makes them worth the price. They are a bit expensive, I wish they were easier to purchase too. I do love the smell and would definitely recommend them. They leave clothes fresh and clean.
Bayfield, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Nice to layer the scent with the washer whiffs. I was able to cut the use of the whiffs in half and still have the nice scent using these. I just leave it in my dryer.
Brewerton , NY
These stay scented for so long! I've had mine for about 2.5 months and I wash A MINIMUM of one load a day. My favorite so far is the black raspberry scent, soooo good. My clothes smell phenomenal after every wash/dry. The only downfall is they're so tiny and get lost in socks and even pants pockets quite a bit. Wish they were more of a ball shape perhaps to prevent this, but my solution of buying 2 packs at a time hasnt failed me yet. Each pack contains 2 bars and on a busy laundry day I'm not going to fold our clothes until they are all washed. Just seems silly to sit down and fold every hour or so, and then put clothes away multiple times. I do it all at once so by the end of a busy laundry day I'll bring between 2 and 4 bars back to the laundry room😂 lately I've actually had good luck with them not coming out with my clothes, knock on wood lol
Medford, OR
Keep the scent from your washer to your dryer with these little beauties. They're recyclable so when they finally go kaput pop them in the recycle bin to cut down on waste. The scent in the clothes/linens lasts longer and the disks last longer than a box of the lint cloths. If you're worried about static, toss a wool ball into the dryer with the load.
Greenville, NC
I am a scentsy consultant and when giving gifts this is one of my favorites! People come back and are in love! This product is very effective, especially reducing static! Smells amazing! I recommend using with Scentsy washer whiffs to enhance your laundry! Laundry never smelt so good!!
Bristol, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I had a love hate relationship with this product.. Smells amazing! I love scentsy, but the dryer disk scent didn't stick to clothes at all, the dryer it's self smelled amazing but no trace of a scent on anything dried.
Virginia Bch, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I usually give these as hostess gifts! They never think they need them until they try them, you get two in a pack and can split them up! Who won't try something for less than $5 and give the other as a gift to a friend! Endless possibilities! #kksmallen
Pineville, KY
Have any of you tried the Scentsy cleaning products? Are they worth the price? 🤔
London, ON
are the scentsy dryer disks worth it? does the scent last long on the clothes?

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email