Layer Cake Wines Layer Cake Mendoza Argentina 2009 Malbec Wine 750 ml uploaded by Joy W.Layer Cake Wines Layer Cake Mendoza Argentina 2009 Malbec Wine 750 ml uploaded by Devon W.Layer Cake Wines Layer Cake Mendoza Argentina 2009 Malbec Wine 750 ml uploaded by Kayla C.

BY LAYER CAKE WINES

Find Alcoholic Beverages at Target.com! Layer Cake Mendoza Argentina 2009 Malbec Wine 750 ml see more...

Monica M.
Monica M.
Naperville , IL
I went to Mendoza, THIS IS THE BEST! I repeat, everybody should buy this wine! Its perfect with steak and lamb, its great for a date night. Its over $10 but under $15. Its perfect. My absolute favorite Malbec, especially since I went to the Place that makes them! Yum!
Jeanne B.
Jeanne B.
Tarrytown, NY
I enjoy a good Malbec, and this one fits the bill. We mostly drink our own Malbec that we make, but will also buy other bottles of wine once in a while, and we both enjoy is one. Nice color, and nice legs to it. I would recommend this bottle of Malbec to anyone
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
Happy Hour Expert
An excellent Malbec and not expensive. I always give to any host, like a compliment when I was invited to any Party. Is not expensive and Malbec is an excellent grape 🍇. I am a repeat consumer and always recommend to any host, like a gift and not disappointed.
Adrian G.
Adrian G.
Happy Hour Expert
Okay so this was my first Malbec that I have tried. I wasn't sure what to think but with that first sip I was taking into a journey of tart pucker that made the world a much better place. I will buy this again and send you a selfie haha
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
The wine is dark and flavorful! So yummy! Decent price point but not something I would buy everyday, it would be a treat!
Anne Marie I.
Anne Marie I.
I love the Layer Cake Malbec. It's one of my favorite go-to's and always a reliable wine.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
The Colony, TX
Happy Hour Expert
This wine is dark and flavorful, I have had better Malbec but it wasn't bad! Priced well
Joy W.
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
I just tried this wine for the first time the other day. It is strong, but that is to be expected with a Malbec. I had this with red meat, and it was such a good combo.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Old Bridge , NJ
Just recently gave Layer Cake Malbec a taste and I'm a huge fan! Argentinian wine is great and there's nothing quite like Malbec. I would drink this regularly especially with a nice steak or pasta dish!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Independence, IA
I like all of Layer Cake's Red Wines, but the Malbec is my favorite. I am not a big white person so I haven't tied those. I love that I can easily find this wine at Target and Walmart, and it is very reasonable. Great quality wine.
anabel c.
anabel c.
How sweet is this wine?
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Where do y'all get this from and what is the taste like? I have never seen this here n Louisiana at our store so I was wondering where they sell it at I love to try different kinds of wine but I have never heard of this one so I'm not really sure what I would be getting myself into that is if I can find it
Montana S.
Montana S.
Visalia, CA
Could you find this at bevmo? Does it have a fruity taste?