BY LAYER CAKE WINES

Find Alcoholic Beverages at Target.com! Layer Cake Mendoza Argentina 2009 Malbec Wine 750 ml see more...

Jaymee P.
Valparaiso , IN
This is one of mine and my best girls favorite Malbecs! Absolutely Lush and smooth. A soft finish that’s not too sweet. A good buy for what you get and happen to love the screw top! If you love dry reds, this is a great one that won’t disappoint!
Anne B.
Paragould, AR
I found this wine one evening while on the eastern shore of Maryland. For a red wine, it went wonderfully with seafood. Amazing taste, easy to drink, and worth every penny. Would highly suggest to anyone who wants a good red to sip.
Taylor G.
Layer Cake’s Malbec is incredible! Be prepared for an incredible experience as it changes the longer it’s breathing. Make sure it’s served at right temperature and you won’t regret this wine!
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yum! I am a huge fan of Malbecs and Layer Cake doesn't disappoint! Such an amazing flavor, easy to find in most stores and a bit pricey so it makes a great gift for a dinner party or house warming! I like to have a bottle around to drink or to give and will definitely be buying again!
Monica M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I went to Mendoza, THIS IS THE BEST! I repeat, everybody should buy this wine! Its perfect with steak and lamb, its great for a date night. Its over $10 but under $15. Its perfect. My absolute favorite Malbec, especially since I went to the Place that makes them! Yum!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
An excellent Malbec and not expensive. I always give to any host, like a compliment when I was invited to any Party. Is not expensive and Malbec is an excellent grape 🍇. I am a repeat consumer and always recommend to any host, like a gift and not disappointed.
Devan W.
Madison, AL
This Malbec is delicious! It's a nice, rich red wine that is available in most stores. It's not too dry, and not too sweet. It's affordable and the bottle is attractive as well. It has a great flavor. I definitely recommend this Malbec to others.
Natalie N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this wine so much. I usually stick with Cabernet Sauvignon, but this Merlot is great. It is a drier Merlot so not very Sweet. Layer cake has come great wines, I recommend if you enjoy wines
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI
I just tried this wine for the first time the other day. It is strong, but that is to be expected with a Malbec. I had this with red meat, and it was such a good combo.
Sue G.
Broomfield, CO
Flavorful, bold, rich with a hint of berry. If you are into the richness of a malbec, give this a try. You will not be disappointed. Its smooth to have as a precursor to your meal and wonderful to sip with your steak dinner. Definitely on the re-order list.
anabel c.
How sweet is this wine?
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Where do y'all get this from and what is the taste like? I have never seen this here n Louisiana at our store so I was wondering where they sell it at I love to try different kinds of wine but I have never heard of this one so I'm not really sure what I would be getting myself into that is if I can find it
Montana S.
Visalia, CA
Could you find this at bevmo? Does it have a fruity taste?