BY LAYER CAKE WINES

Layer Cake Shiraz Vintage 2013.

One hundred percent hand crafted.

South Australia.

14.5% alc. /vol.

750 ml. see more...

Gianna M.
Happy Hour Expert
This is a nice dark wine. I really like Shiraz in general tho. Layer cake is a nice brand too. Not too expensive, usually around $12 at Walmart. I think it has a little bit of sweetness to it, and it isn't dry at all. Might stain your teeth tho!
Mary R.
Forest City, NC
Love this wine. First wine that I tried last year. Perfect smoothness and taste of flavors. Hate the price of all wines but haha it's worth it. Just don't sit the bottle down near you while
Drinking you
Could finish the whole thing.
Sarah W.
Anderson, SC
Such a smooth wine I love the Shiraz and is probably my new favorite red. It past my expectations and the label draws you in with that huge piece of cake.
Sarah C.
Depoe Bay, OR
I really love the subtlety of this Shiraz. It's fantastic and full of flavor without the 'bite' of bitter that others have.
Kayla S.
Bossier City, LA
Happy Hour Expert
This wine can be expensive in most stores. We found a good sale at a Total Wine store and finally got to try it. So good!
Gretchen G.
Westlake, OH
One of my all time favorite shiraz wiens! Unfortunately because of the cost I don't buy as often as I would like to!
Kayla A.
Fairmount, GA
Happy Hour Expert
The restaurant I used to work at cared this wine. And it was probably our best selling Shiraz that we carried!
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Shirazs are my very favorite drink! I really enjoy drinking them because of the rich flavor. They are somewhere in between a cabaret and a Pino noir. I find them sweeter and that they go a little better with foods like red meat. Layer cake makes decent wines that are not too expensive, I have never had a wine from them that I didn't enjoy!
Angi W.
Happy Hour Expert
This brand is not my favorite. I find it a little boring and much too sweet. The price point is a bit high and it's really. It worth my while. I tried a couple different flavors because it comes highly recommended but it's not for me.
Amela A.
fairview park, OH
Happy Hour Expert
I loved and enjoyed drinking this wine during a friends get together and I would definitely buy it again. Wine was delicious and very tasty compared to other brands definitely above average very satisfied and would recommend it
Sarah F.
Tipp city , OH
Are there other "layer cake" wines?