BY LAYER CAKE WINES

Layer Cake Shiraz Vintage 2013.

One hundred percent hand crafted.

South Australia.

14.5% alc. /vol.

750 ml. see more...

Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Shirazs are my very favorite drink! I really enjoy drinking them because of the rich flavor. They are somewhere in between a cabaret and a Pino noir. I find them sweeter and that they go a little better with foods like red meat. Layer cake makes decent wines that are not too expensive, I have never had a wine from them that I didn't enjoy!
Luna N.
Castle rock , CO
Layer Cake is affordable and delicious choice. Shiraz is one of my favorites from them! It's smooth and goes down nice. It's delicious with savory and sweet. I've had this wine on many occasions and it's still a favorite. I would recommend to any wine drinker.
Angi W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This brand is not my favorite. I find it a little boring and much too sweet. The price point is a bit high and it's really. It worth my while. I tried a couple different flavors because it comes highly recommended but it's not for me.
Ashley C.
This is not one of my favorite but I got it for Christmas so… It is a little bit acidic although this is my favorite type of wine I probably would get something a little bit more pH friendly. I would not recommend this particularly.
amy s.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is one of my least favorite wines. It has such a sharp bite that it isn't good. I've only tried it once and probably wouldn't get it again. The brand as a whole is great. Maybe I am not a fan of Shiraz!
Gianna M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a nice dark wine. I really like Shiraz in general tho. Layer cake is a nice brand too. Not too expensive, usually around $12 at Walmart. I think it has a little bit of sweetness to it, and it isn't dry at all. Might stain your teeth tho!
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is an excellent wine. It is very smooth and drinks very well. To optimize the flavors decant for the best experience. It is widely available and is usually under 15$. I usually buy my wine at target.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is one of my grandmothers favorite wines. It's not bad! I'm not a huge Shiraz fan but Layer Cake really has a great product. Even with me not being a fan of Shiraz I still enjoy a glass of this.
Kate P.
New Lenox, IL
Not really a fan of this one. It was pretty bitter and I ended up dumping my glass. Id be willing to try another type of wine from this label just no more Shiraz!
Alejandro M.
Doral, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
No es que sea uno de los mejores, pero definitivamente este vino es muy sabroso me encanta tenerlo en la reserva mientras se encuentra mas viejo mas sabroso se coloca
Sarah F.
Tipp city, OH
Are there other "layer cake" wines?