BY LAYER CAKE WINES

Layer Cake Central Coast - California Vintage 2009 Virgin Chardonnay.
One Hundred Percent Pure.
ALC. 13.5% by vol. 750ml. see more...

Angela C.
Cameron, WI
It's not my most loved wine but it's doable. Choosing wine is like going on a date it's either a winner, just okay for a few cheap dates, or never going there again.
Denise S.
Beautiful, fruity,all purpose wine.
To be perfectly honest I bought this to cook with. After I put it in the pot , I tasted it and finished the rest of the bottle. Who's to know that there is more chicken broth than wine in the recipe that I made.
Yajaira S.
One of my favorite ones to buy for a nice dinner gathering at my house has a very nice packaging it's good value was affordable for those of you who want to try it out I am a repeat customer as well and I do recommend this for those of you who haven't tried this wine yet
Meghan B.
Summerdale, AL
This was the most amazing wine! I received it as a gift from family for christmas and I was so pleased. Taste wonderful chilled and pairs nicely with good company.
Brooke C.
Bowie, MD
I was not a fan of this. It was kind of sweet and it gave me a headache. Some of my friends loved it and thought the price was good for the taste, but I think it's not a bottle you'd want to drink more than a glass of.
Katee L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Love any Chardonnay. Plus again I love the name. Anything with cake in it I love. Chardonnays are sweet like to me and a bit tangy sometimes but I still love them
Katie S.
Lincoln, CA
I am from California and I absolutely love this wind! It is so good and gives you a such a great mix of sweet but not too sweet. I highly recommend chilling at first and bringing it out on a warm day it is perfect
Amy D.
Lake Mary, FL
This is a beautiful bottle of great tasting, refreshing white wine. It is always served at parties that I go to, maybe because of the festive name or because of the great wine at an amazing price. I purchase it at my local grocery store, Publix.
Nikki S.
Richmond, IN
This clean white shows a crisp grapefruit and lemony edge, with a citrus blossom scent. Full-bodied, with no oak to speak of, ending with a flinty aftertaste.
Jennifer W.
Memphis, TN
I hardly drink white wine but this wine is delicious. It's affordable and seriously so good. I bought it from cheers wine a liquor and it did not disappoint.