BY LAYER CAKE WINES

Layer Cake Central Coast - California Vintage 2009 Virgin Chardonnay.
One Hundred Percent Pure.
ALC. 13.5% by vol. 750ml. see more...

Amy D.
Amy D.
Lake Mary, FL
This is a beautiful bottle of great tasting, refreshing white wine. It is always served at parties that I go to, maybe because of the festive name or because of the great wine at an amazing price. I purchase it at my local grocery store, Publix.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Memphis, TN
I hardly drink white wine but this wine is delicious. It's affordable and seriously so good. I bought it from cheers wine a liquor and it did not disappoint.
kasey p.
kasey p.
Southbridge , MA
Really good! Would definitely keep purchasing. I think everyone would like this. It's pretty affordable as well. The flavor is amazing!
Holly S.
Holly S.
Milan
This is a great wine for a girlfriends weekend. Love making sangria with citrus fruit and this wine. :):):):)
Karen P.
Karen P.
Ocean Park, WA
One of the best everyday wines! Not too dry and has deep berry flavor. Very affordable and highly recommend.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Bakersfield, CA
Not my favorite but still is a nice wine! I dont like the after taste it leaves in your mouth..
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Little falls, Ny
I'd love to try this wine it's got my two favorites cupcakes and wine I love any wine
Eileen A.
Eileen A.
Really good chardonnay, delious taste and combines pretty well with dinner!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Bowie, MD
I was not a fan of this. It was kind of sweet and it gave me a headache. Some of my friends loved it and thought the price was good for the taste, but I think it's not a bottle you'd want to drink more than a glass of.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Lincoln, CA
I am from California and I absolutely love this wind! It is so good and gives you a such a great mix of sweet but not too sweet. I highly recommend chilling at first and bringing it out on a warm day it is perfect