Layer cake california 2009 cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml

Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my husband and i's favorite table wine. I have never found another one in this price range that has such a full flavor profile. If you have not tried this wine I would recommend doing so immediately. It's one of the best values you will find.
Keely T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great smooth taste. Easy to find at almost any liquor store. Not too pricey at all. Great amount for the price as well! Very pleased with this product! Im a repeat buyer.
Amber H.
Nashville, TN
This cab is not for the faint of heart. It smells like pencil lead and tobacco. Tastes like blackberries. I enjoy this cab for slow sipping, but it won't be everyone's cup of tea. It is inexpensive, though, so if you're a cab lover - might as well try it out!
Nicole W.
This is an excellent Cabernet sauvignon, not too bitter and very smooth. I enjoyed this cabernet and found it to be just as good as others. This was my first time trying it, and I bought it at Raleys.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
All I can say about this wine is DELICIOUS! I absolutely love this and it was my first time buying this brand. The flavor just explodes in your mouth! I like this better than some of the higher end wine brands. Would buy this again for sure! It was that good.
Erini A.
Cleveland, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
When bartending and working at restaurants, Layer Cake was always on the wine menu. I love their varieties but their Cabernet Sauvignon Wine is so good, full-bodied and perfect for dark meats.
Stephanie L.
Murfreesboro, TN
I bought a 2014 Layer Cake Cab and it's a little on the dry side for a Cab and the price wasn't that bad. I more than likely won't buy it again due to it being more of a Merlot and not really a Cab.
Tara N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm a fan of this Cabernet Sauvignon. The flavor is nice and bold. Price wise, I've usually found it for less than $15 at my local grocery or wine shop. I've tried it on several occasions and it is very consistent which I appreciate.
Michael S.
San Jose, CA
Sadly, I was not a fan of this wine. I thought the price was a little much for the flavor, as it did not live up to my expectations of other Cabernet Sauvignon wines. I would rather spend a couple more bucks for the better quality flavor than purchase this wine again.
Allison V.
Sacramento, CA
Such an amazing wine for an affordable price. It is the wine I always make sure I have on hand. I love that they now sell this brand at Target. I first tried this at Morton's and it paired very nicely with the filet mignon. Try this! You won't be disappinted