BY LAYER CAKE WINES

Layer cake california 2009 cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml

Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert
This is my husband and i's favorite table wine. I have never found another one in this price range that has such a full flavor profile. If you have not tried this wine I would recommend doing so immediately. It's one of the best values you will find.
Hayden H.
Kennesaw , GA
Not a huge fan of this wine which is disappointing because I love cabs. Relatively affordable, but the flavor isn’t the greatest. Too much spice in the flavor. Would not recommend to others.
Keely T.
Happy Hour Expert
Great smooth taste. Easy to find at almost any liquor store. Not too pricey at all. Great amount for the price as well! Very pleased with this product! Im a repeat buyer.
Amber H.
Nashville, TN
This cab is not for the faint of heart. It smells like pencil lead and tobacco. Tastes like blackberries. I enjoy this cab for slow sipping, but it won't be everyone's cup of tea. It is inexpensive, though, so if you're a cab lover - might as well try it out!
Samantha S.
Happy Hour Expert
This is a great bottle of wine for the value of the cost. It is very affordable and tastes great too. It is something that I keep in the house for dinner parties, girls nights or just those nights when we all need that glass of wine
Nicole W.
This is an excellent Cabernet sauvignon, not too bitter and very smooth. I enjoyed this cabernet and found it to be just as good as others. This was my first time trying it, and I bought it at Raleys.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Happy Hour Expert
All I can say about this wine is DELICIOUS! I absolutely love this and it was my first time buying this brand. The flavor just explodes in your mouth! I like this better than some of the higher end wine brands. Would buy this again for sure! It was that good.
Carly D.
Victor, NY
I was first recommended this wine brand by a coworker who promised that this is a delicious wine, and she did not let me down by any means! This wine has a very smooth and bold taste. Also this is a very reasonably priced brand and a crowd pleaser for so many!
Erini A.
Cleveland , OH
Happy Hour Expert
When bartending and working at restaurants, Layer Cake was always on the wine menu. I love their varieties but their Cabernet Sauvignon Wine is so good, full-bodied and perfect for dark meats.
Stephanie L.
Murfreesboro , TN
I bought a 2014 Layer Cake Cab and it's a little on the dry side for a Cab and the price wasn't that bad. I more than likely won't buy it again due to it being more of a Merlot and not really a Cab.