BY LAYER CAKE WINES

Layer cake california 2009 cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml

Amber H.
Amber H.
Nashville, TN
This cab is not for the faint of heart. It smells like pencil lead and tobacco. Tastes like blackberries. I enjoy this cab for slow sipping, but it won't be everyone's cup of tea. It is inexpensive, though, so if you're a cab lover - might as well try it out!
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville
All I can say about this wine is DELICIOUS! I absolutely love this and it was my first time buying this brand. The flavor just explodes in your mouth! I like this better than some of the higher end wine brands. Would buy this again for sure! It was that good.
Warren H.
Warren H.
Albertville, AL
Delicious red! A must try!! It's a wonderful Cabernet and just tart enough for what you would expect from layer cake!
Sam A.
Sam A.
Really great wine. I love the taste and I find it to be pretty affordable. Great with hearty meal.
Tara N.
Tara N.
I'm a fan of this Cabernet Sauvignon. The flavor is nice and bold. Price wise, I've usually found it for less than $15 at my local grocery or wine shop. I've tried it on several occasions and it is very consistent which I appreciate.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Las vegas, NV
I love this Cabernet. I always recommend it off the menu for guests at work and I also drink it at home. It's a great wine that I can pick up while grocery shopping and it's delicious! I also love Layer Cake's Pinot noir.
Renee M.
Renee M.
Above average cab. This is a really nice very drinkable wine that I've gone back to multiple times. Delicious great with or without a meal
Natalie N.
Natalie N.
Happy Hour Expert
This is one of my favorite Cabernet Sauvignons. It is dry and never disappoints. Layer Cake makes great wines.
Kerry G.
Kerry G.
Brick, NJ
I'm not a huge red wine drinker but this is delicious! Was about 10-12 dollars and I loved it
Erini A.
Erini A.
Cleveland, OH
Happy Hour Expert
When bartending and working at restaurants, Layer Cake was always on the wine menu. I love their varieties but their Cabernet Sauvignon Wine is so good, full-bodied and perfect for dark meats.