Layer Cake California 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon Wine uploaded by Angela T.Layer Cake California 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon Wine uploaded by Elizabeth A.

BY LAYER CAKE WINES

Layer cake california 2009 cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml

Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Layer Cake California 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon Wine We fell in love with this wine while on a cruise. It pairs well with chocolate melting cake. (My husband mixes peanut butter in his). It is a strong wine yet is fruity. It was served at room temp . I thought it would be better served chilled. Great for a screw top wine.
Katie E.
Bloomsburg
I was first introduced to this wine on a cruise in 2016. I was surprised with how affordable and high quality this wine is. I know buy this as a gift for family and friends are the holidays because I think it is so good.
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my husband and i's favorite table wine. I have never found another one in this price range that has such a full flavor profile. If you have not tried this wine I would recommend doing so immediately. It's one of the best values you will find.
Keely T.
Indianapolis, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great smooth taste. Easy to find at almost any liquor store. Not too pricey at all. Great amount for the price as well! Very pleased with this product! Im a repeat buyer.
Amber H.
Nashville, TN
This cab is not for the faint of heart. It smells like pencil lead and tobacco. Tastes like blackberries. I enjoy this cab for slow sipping, but it won't be everyone's cup of tea. It is inexpensive, though, so if you're a cab lover - might as well try it out!
Nicole W.
This is an excellent Cabernet sauvignon, not too bitter and very smooth. I enjoyed this cabernet and found it to be just as good as others. This was my first time trying it, and I bought it at Raleys.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
All I can say about this wine is DELICIOUS! I absolutely love this and it was my first time buying this brand. The flavor just explodes in your mouth! I like this better than some of the higher end wine brands. Would buy this again for sure! It was that good.
Erini A.
Cleveland, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
When bartending and working at restaurants, Layer Cake was always on the wine menu. I love their varieties but their Cabernet Sauvignon Wine is so good, full-bodied and perfect for dark meats.
Stephanie L.
Murfreesboro , TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I bought a 2014 Layer Cake Cab and it's a little on the dry side for a Cab and the price wasn't that bad. I more than likely won't buy it again due to it being more of a Merlot and not really a Cab.
Tara N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm a fan of this Cabernet Sauvignon. The flavor is nice and bold. Price wise, I've usually found it for less than $15 at my local grocery or wine shop. I've tried it on several occasions and it is very consistent which I appreciate.