BY LAXMI

Laxmi pure ghee is made with unsalted butter. Honoring a traditional Indian method, pure butter is slowly cooked to coax out milk solids, What remains is traditional delicious Ghee with rich buttery taste. see more...

Gayatri B.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Laxmi is a name brand that I trust. Always purchase it at the Indian bazaar. It's affordable. High quality. Your food comes out soft and delicious! Highly recommended for Diwali and prayers! Makes your parsaude a statement!!
Hali K.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this ghee to make parathas.. I think its great! It has a lot of it. I use it for cooking to sometimes. The one that generally use is the arabic one from harris teeter. That is def my favorite kind of ghee
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
This is really the only commercial Cow Ghee I have ever purchased. I have tried a few others but this one I have bought and keep in my fridge at all times.
Melanie F.
Zurich
Needed Ghee for a recipe for making Naan bread so this was the first one I bought and used for the recipe then after that in place of butter. It tastes good and worked great for replacing butter and its actually healthier as well!