BY LAXATONE #81 in Pet First Aid

Kaylin S.
Kaylin S.
Appleton , WI
This product works well when I can actually get my cats to eat it. They are a bit picky when it comes to textures, so I usually have to mix this in with their wet food snack to get it in their systems. It works really well for helping them pass hairballs, and I know of many other cat owners who have had success using this product (and their cats actually enjoy eating it).
Christina C.
Christina C.
Macon, GA
I have an old feline who is extremely picky. Thanks to lots of hair and age, the vet recommended this in maple flavor. She loves it and it is a health benefit. I give it to her daily to aid with digestion.
Joan A.
Joan A.
Reno, NV
This product was sold to me via my cat's vet and I later re-purchased this online via Amazon. My cat Belle (10+ years old) has a sensitive digestive system. She doesn't drink enough water, which can cause hairball and other issues, especially in the summer when she is shedding her coat. We use this 2-3 times a week, placing a small amount on her paw. Sometimes it is a little runny and she will shake a small bit off of her paw. It is easier to clean up as soon as you see it. This has been a life saver for me in keeping her natural system flowing and preventing nasty hairballs. We have purchased the tuna flavor type and she seems to be fine with the flavor.
Megan H.
Megan H.
This is great for long haired cats or cats that get a lot of hair balls! It will help with their digestive system and prevent them from coughing up so many hair balls!!
CC S.
CC S.
Ottawa , ON
I purchased this product from my vet when my cat got constipated. It was one tool in the arsenal to keep her regular. It's only about $12. I did have to add it to her soft food and mush it up, cause she's a snob. But it has a fishy flavor so it blended well with the soft food and she actually ate it. This is a lifesaver and keeps up from having to take regular trips to the vet!
Azailee B.