BY LAWRYS

Lawry's® Steak & Chop Marinade.
No MSG.
Natural flavors.
Naturally tenderizes.
30 minute.
With garlic & cracked black pepper.
12 fl oz (354 ml). see more...

Aurdrey S.
Delray beach, FL
These grill mates marinades are the best! I have used them on steaks, ribs and chicken. They are so easy to make and are full of awesome flavor. i love this on my meats
Crystal T.
Pell City, AL
We have recently used this marinade while grilling out with the family and it's pretty good.. I like the fact that you can also use it as a baster on your meat while cooking and it gets those flavors soaked in extra good!! Only complaint i have is it has a slight bitter after taste as do all marinades but other than that it's an awesome product for the price!!
Rebecca M.
Greensburg, PA
This is my go to marinade for steaks on the grill! Throw this in a zip lock bag with a few steaks, place in the fridge, flip a few times over a few hours and toss on a hot grill. The taste is amazing, you will not need any steak sauce with this marinade. Completely recommend!!
Kristen H.
Spring Hill, FL
My family and I really love the Lawry's Steak and Chop Marinade! I have put it on beef roasts, pork roasts, and chicken, and it always adds such amazing flavor to any meat!
Melanie R.
I bought this to bake wings for the super bowl party I was having and they turned out delicious! I never tried it before but I will always buy this now for my meats.
Sarah B.
San Antonio, TX
This is so good on our steaks and wings we have done. It adds that flavor that is missing from meat lol. come BBQ season this will be used a lot
Megan R.
1,295 reviews
This is a very nice marinade. It's quick and yummy. I used it for my pork ribs and they came out amazing. They were so tender!
Amanda M.
Anything by lawrys is good but this is our favorite marinade. Works quickly without over powering the taste of the steak.
Lindsay J.
I like to use this marinade on steaks and pulled pork and different things like that during the barbecue season
Faith M.
This is a really tasty marinade for steak pork chicken it taste good on just aboiut anything.