Lawrys

Lawry's Seasoning Salt 4 oz
52 Reviews
5 / 5
My Mom used this. I use it. My family uses it. For us thus is the only season salt in our lives. It has a well rounded flavor. I use it in soup and stews. On deviled eggs. In gravy. I season my steaks with it. It is delicious.
5 / 5
I use this and just about everything. The flavour is good. It’s a little salty on some things so you just be careful on how much you use. It’s pricey and some stores see you watch where you purchase it from. I would recommend it if you like your seasonings.
5 / 5
One of the only few brands I still use. You can add this seasoning salt to just about any dish and it gives such a rich flavor.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I love ths stuff! When I was a kid my parents had to hide it from me because I would eat it right out of he jar. This mixture of salt and spices gives this product such an unique taste. I use I on salads, veggies, soups, meat, on anything you would put salt on.
5 / 5
I love Lawry‘s seasoning salt it is the best and the only thing to put on your food rather you’re grilling doing vegetables or on salad I’ve even put it on popcorn is delicious and I wouldn’t change a thing about it and I would definitely recommend it.
5 / 5
Bomb. Period-T! I guess yall want me to say more. Well Its great as an amazing seasoning combo for almost every type of meal.
5 / 5
Use this seasoning on anything and everything. Use it on my eggs for breakfast. Love on hamburgers for dinner. I have always used this seasoned salt. I buy a big one from Sam's because i use it on everything and it is affordable. Good quality makes food taste great.
5 / 5
Love Lawry’s seasoning salt! It’s good on everything, but I especially like to sprinkle it on meats before cooking.
5 / 5
I use this seasoning on almost everything I cook!! It’s my go to!! It’s super flavorful and makes anything taste yummy!!! It can be too salty if you accidentally put to much so be careful but other than that it’s a great seasoning to always have in your pantry!!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I think I will have to try the reduced sodium variety, as I find this seasoning. Salt a bit too salty for most foods I’m using it on. Overall the bottle is well designed and I’ll just have to get the reduced sodium one next time!