Lawry's® Seasoned Salt.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
25% less sodium than Lawry's original. see more...

• Have always loved this seasoning blend but had mire than enough s...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lauline G.
Lawrys seasoning salt is one of my hands down absolute favorite seasonings ever created. While it is high in sodium, it’s high in flavor. This is the perfect salt to use to marinate and season a steak; it’ll taste like restaurant quality!!
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Who doesn't have this in their kitchen?!?!? This is one of the best seasonings and it is a staple in my kitchen. Lawry's has a distinct flavor that just punches up my grilling game. If you don't have it, GET IT & check out their site for ways to incorporate it into you recipes!!!
Breanne E.
Gladwin, MI
You can NOT go wrong with Lawrys! This is our go-to move when the hubs doesn't make his own seasoning. This can be used on chicken, pork, beef - anything! I have even used it on shrimp!
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Everyone i know has this in their kitchen somewhere. It is great on everything. Nothing will ever be bland if you use this seasoning. You cannot go wrong.
Monica B.
Cleveland, OH
The best seasoned salt for any recipe, they even offer lower sodium. I use it in just about everything I prepare. Its truly the best for flavor
Amanda K.
Caldwell, ID
I love this stuff!! I use it on a ton of stuff from cottage cheese and crackers to my hamburgers or steaks. It really is the perfect flavor
Gina G.
Herrin, IL
Lawrys seasoned salt is good on everything! I always mix it in my hamburger when I patty up
Burgers. It's great on meat and veggies
Vanessa C.
Lancaster, CA
I love this, you can put it on almost anything put it in your soup for a little more flavor or put on your meat for seasoning.
Wendy M.
Abilene, KS
Use this all the time. It is great for an extra kick of flavor with tacos, spaghetti, chicken, burgers, pretty much anything!
Tayler W.
Fullerton , CA
This is delicious! I love adding this to French fries, or any potato for that matter. Gives it a great boost in flavor.
Linda S.
Howe, IN
Have always loved this seasoning blend but had mire than enough salt in it. Thank you thank you thank you for reducing the salt!