Lawrys Lawry's Garlic Salt: Coarse Ground with Parsley (33 oz. or 2.06 lbs) New Larger Size

BY LAWRYS

A premium blend of special coarse-ground garlic, salt and parsley. Tastes as fresh as it looks! see more...

Angela S.
This is a convenient product. It's fast seasoning on your meats. I love the combination of garlic and parsley, but I prefer to control the amount of salt that goes into my food so I'm wary of using seasoning like this.
Vivian G.
Can't cook without this. My all time favorite seasoning in my kitchen I always have two lol taste great and add flavor to my dishes
Melissa C.
Fort worth, Tx
I always have this on hand. It taste really good and i like to use it on my hamburgers. My mom also uses this product regularly.
Sarah T.
Boston, MA
Really good and super great to keep in the cabinet. Goes with everything and adds a nice flavor to most foods
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
I love this garlic sale. The garlic is not too heavy and it has enough balance of salt and parsley. It works on many dishes.
Stefanie R.
My absolute favorite garlic season. I love the parsley it gives chicken meat veggies pretty much everything a great garlic taste. I make sure to never run out.
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
Favorite when marinating meats and nice garlic flavor is delicious on breads too! I also love to add it on popcorn for that extra rich taste! It's always in my cupboard!
machelle n.
I love lawrys we have this in our kitchen at all times! I must say it's one of my favs love it on burgers pastas I have even tried on popcorn lol yum!
Cortney P.
Stockton , CA
This has easlly became my households favorite seasoning. It gives foods a nice garlic taste but without the over powering. So if your one to go heave on the cloves of garlic, this seasoning could easily become your best friend. I also love it on home made french fries!