Lawry's Hawaiian Marinade 12-oz. uploaded by Stacy S.Lawry's Hawaiian Marinade 12-oz. uploaded by Stacy S.Lawry's Hawaiian Marinade 12-oz. uploaded by Lateshia S.

BY LAWRYS

Lawry's hawaiian marinade 12-oz. see more...

Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
This marinade has the perfect Hawaiian flavor. This is awesome on chicken. I use this brand often. Perfect tangy sweet flavor. Chicken with this marinade goes great with rice. Love to incorporate in my meal preps to switch things up.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
This is amazing! My boyfriend and I both have agreed to go the healthy route and we try to do grilled chicken as much as possible. This makes for a great marinade and/or dipping sauce. Occasionally, my boyfriend will drizzle a little over a bed of rice. It is exquisite.
Kathryn  D.
Absolutely love this brand. We will buy meat in bulk and freeze it in smaller dinner size portions and put different varieties of this brand in the bag to help marinade it. The Hawaiian is just as good and flavorful as the rest. Highly recommend to put on anything!
Angie R.
I love this on pork chops. I grill them on the grill outside, or an indoor grill (like George Foreman Grill). This is also great on grilled chicken served on top of rice.
Tami E.
Southampton, ny
I put it on chicken at least a hour before cooking. I normally grille the chicken and it comes out amazing. Its also really good on shirmp
ALLISON W.
Bradenton, FL
We prefer the Caribbean Jerk but this is good also. A little too salty. If they could cut back on the salt a bit would be an A
Erin T.
Tuscumbia, AL
How would you compare this to Chik fil Polynesian sauce?

back