Lawry's Hawaiian Marinade 12-oz. uploaded by Lateshia S.

#82 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Lawry's hawaiian marinade 12-oz. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kathryn  D.
Kathryn D.
Absolutely love this brand. We will buy meat in bulk and freeze it in smaller dinner size portions and put different varieties of this brand in the bag to help marinade it. The Hawaiian is just as good and flavorful as the rest. Highly recommend to put on anything!
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
This is amazing! My boyfriend and I both have agreed to go the healthy route and we try to do grilled chicken as much as possible. This makes for a great marinade and/or dipping sauce. Occasionally, my boyfriend will drizzle a little over a bed of rice. It is exquisite.
Angie R.
Angie R.
I love this on pork chops. I grill them on the grill outside, or an indoor grill (like George Foreman Grill). This is also great on grilled chicken served on top of rice.
Tami E.
Tami E.
Southampton, ny
I put it on chicken at least a hour before cooking. I normally grille the chicken and it comes out amazing. Its also really good on shirmp
ALLISON W.
ALLISON W.
Bradenton, FL
We prefer the Caribbean Jerk but this is good also. A little too salty. If they could cut back on the salt a bit would be an A