BY LAWRYS

Lawry's® Garlic Spread.
Ready to spread. see more...

Lauren D.
Just writing this review makes me want to have a cook out with some steaks and garlic bread. I always buy the big loaves of bakery bread and spread this on the insides and lightly brush the outside. Wrap in foil and warm in the oven. Perfect every time!
Ceiara S.
Lawry's Garlic spread is not good but GREAT! Much better than Frozen garlic bread. I put this in between homemade biscuits and the whole family loves them!!
Kristina B.
Los angeles, CA
YUM! I love adding garlic to everything and this makes an easy and totally delicious garlic bread. Also great for veggies.
Kimberly A.
I love this! I spread it on my toasted bread and make chicken sandwiches! They are so yummy with this.
Brandy Z.
Friendship, IN
I didn't know they still made this stuff, I can't find it anywhere in my area!! This stuff is so good!!
hailey j.
Lawry's garlic spread is great! It's got really good flavor! I love it on baguettes and just to season my food and it's adds a nice flavor
It a super good deal with the amount you get, I'd buy this again for sure