BY LAWRYS #2 in Salt

Lawry's® Garlic Salt With Parsley.
Coarse ground. see more...

• How salty is this compared to how garlicky it is?17 Answers
  • Have you ever added Lawry's Garlic Salt to eggs? It's delicious. 17 Answers
  • Is this overly salty like the seasoning salt is?15 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "The garlic salt added a great flavor for pasta dishes and bread." in 1 review
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
THIS IS A MUST HAVE FOR ANY GARLIC LOVER!!! We use this in my house on ANYTHING- scrambled eggs, steak, chicken, pork, even popcorn!!! These bottles last forever, when we were out of this we upgraded to the giant Costco sized bottle of it!! Great overall flavor and a little goes a long way. All Lawry’s products are amazing quality and full of flavor!
Sandra D.
Tampa
I used this seasoning to season up my cauliflower. I picked it up at a local Publix. I was a bit scared because I’ve never tried any seasoning mixed with parsley I am happy to report that it absolutely made my cauliflower sandwich even more amazing. As a new vegetarian I am always looking for ways to enhance my meal. This is definitely a keeper!
Kayla H.
Wyoming, MI
I use garlic with everything and in all forms! Garlic salt, garlic powder, fresh garlic, or when I’m
Lazy and don’t want to cut it I use minced garlic! I’m Italian and there’s not a think I don’t cool without garlic! It’s one of the healthiest things on the earth you can eat.
Massami G.
Coconut creek, FL
I love this garlic powder brand! It’s really flavored! Good price! Easy to use (excellent design).
I always use to do shrimp recipes and okra! It gives a special taste! I recommend!
Yeret G.
Los Ángeles
Honestly if your food don’t have flavor or don’t know what to put on it just add so garlic salt! Seriously just a bit of this and bomb delicious! I added to everything all my meats , veggies even popcorn!
Victoria G.
If there was one overall seasoning item that I could not live without, it's this Garlic Salt. I put it just about everything, and I love that it doesn't have an overwhelmingly salty flavor... but a little goes a long way! I also love that it doesn't have any weird additives or dehydrated soybean oil, it's hard to find food items without that nowadays. If you want a good, basic flavored salt, I highly recommend purchasing this, it's inexpensive and adds so much good flavor to savory food! Lawry's Garlic Salt with Parsley
Alyssa E.
Garner, NC
I buy this at Sam's Club in a giant bottle. It's some great stuff and works perfectly. I can practically use this on anything. It's relatively cheap and you don't need too much to season meals. It seasons it nicely without overpowering the meal. I would definitely buy this again, great value!
Hope F.
We love lawry's garlic salt we use it on almost every thing we cook it is good for all foods we have used this for over 15 yrs . It's a good price you don't need extras it has salt & garlic mixed together so you only need the one spice
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
I like this garlic salt a lot. My boyfriend uses it for a ton of items that we cook for dinner. It is awesome with chicken shrimp and steak if you're looking for a little bit more flavor than salt and pepper. You can buy this at any grocery store. Yes I will purchase again even though it lasts forever!
Melisa A.
I use this every time I make chicken Alfredo. I cook the chicken separately with the garlic and butter to add flavor to the chicken. The flavor of this is very good and little goes a long way. You can even use it to marinate the chicken before cooking.
Satin W.
What is your favorite dish to add the Lawrys Garlic Salt to?
Ashley J.
Leander, TX
Have you ever added Lawry's Garlic Salt to eggs? It's delicious.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
How salty is this compared to how garlicky it is?
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else has to have this in their kitchen?
Asma S.
Arlington, TX
Is this overly salty like the seasoning salt is?