GroceryPantrySPICE & SEASONING
Lawry's Garlic Salt Coarse Ground with Parsley

Lawry's® Garlic Salt Coarse Ground with Parsley

by SPICE & SEASONING

Enhance the flavor of your favorite foods with this premium blend of special coarse-ground garlic, salt and parsley. Tastes as fresh as it looks!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lawry's® Garlic Salt Coarse Ground with Parsley!
vibhuti A.
Lawry's® Garlic Salt Coarse Ground with Parsley uploaded by vibhuti A.
Purchased at: Costco
This salt is so good & useful in many cuisines. It gives a perfect taste of garlic in my recipes, if i have to put in limited qty. or just a pinch. No hassel of cleaning & cutting the fresh garlic. Goes well in Italian, Indian & other cuisines
Olive A.
Lawry's® Garlic Salt Coarse Ground with Parsley uploaded by Olive A.
Purchased at: Costco
Perfect combination of garlic, salt, and parsley. Tasty without being too salty or pungent. I love finding ones with lots of parsley. I usually buy this at Costco to refill a smaller container. This lasts a couple of months despite using it frequently. It’s the only garlic salt we buy; highly recommend!
Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
This is an amazing garlic salt. It always enhances the favor of any kind of food I apply this on. You can apply this on chicken, fish, steaks, and chops. Liven up hamburgers, and meat loaf. You can also, sprinkle this on tomatoes, salads, and sautéed vegetables. As well, as soups, marinades, and sauces. This is a great topper for any dish.
EYA D.
Nashville, TN
I love this seasoning so much! I use it on a lot of dishes I eat. Pro tip: sprinkle in your hand first before the dish you’re making. You can always add but you can’t take away.
Angela M.
Purchased at: Costco
I always get this at Costco because it's way cheaper per ounce there. I use it frequently for general seasoning of poultry and adding extra flavor to pasta. I also use this to make my homemade garlic bread. It stays fresh for a long time, which is a bonus because it's so big.
Christina  R.
Los Angeles, CA
Best seasoning ever. I put this on literally everything eggs, salsa , chicken , spaghetti and everything you can think of this is on it.
Ana M.
La Feria, TX
Can't get enough of this garlic salt I put it on everything I cook. It's a must have in my kitchen. Love using it in pork with green chili sauce. I usually buy it at Sams. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Aidee G.
San Pablo, CA
I love this! This is the best seasoning you can possibly own. The flavor is amazing. You can use it on so many dishes. I mostly use it to seasoning meat since I'm not the greatest cook. It adds great flavor, I definitely recommend this to everyone especially to those who don't really know how to cook... yet!
Lorna B.
Evarts, KY
I love the Lawry's Garlic Salt, course ground. It seems to add more flavor than other brands do. The course ground salt seems to adhere to your food better and give you delicious bursts of garlic flavor. I love the 33 oz size as well, it lasts for quite some time.
Kaysa T.
Garlic Salt is my go to seasoning. I use it as a replacement for regular salt. It adds great flavor and reduces the amount of seasoning I have to buy. Can buy this seasoning from Lucky or Target. My expectations were meet. Caution not to over season, can make food very salty if over used.

Looking for your answer?