BY LAWRYS

Our national top seller! This premium blend of coarse-ground garlic and parsley flakes add personality to your favorite recipes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vendy P.
Webster , TX
My favorite seasoning ever. I season this with my chicken when I need flavor or even my talipa. It's a great value price. I usually use it most in my homemade mashed potato to have some flavor of garlic.
Shirley K.
My favorite seasoning! I use it in almost every meal. I love the flavor and combines the 2 flavors into 1 convenient seasoning!
Neilla V.
Adds the perfect amount of garlic and salt to any dish 😋Lawry's Garlic Salt with Parsley