Lawrys

Lawry's Garlic Salt, 11 Oz
439 Reviews
5 / 5
This is a staple in my kitchen and it was a staple in my mom’s kitchen as well. Lawry’s never disappoints. This brings out the flavor in just about any dish and priced decently.
5 / 5
This product has great packaging and a great flavor and great freshness. Great absorption and great effectiveness. great compatibility with great value and versatility.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Hard to beat a good classic garlic salt. It’s consistently flavorful to any dish you want to prepare! I like this one a lot cause of the parsley and it’s cheap!
5 / 5
I love garlic so I love this product. I always use it for daily meals. The meals have smell so good and be better. Package is convenient for bringing in picnic and it is easy to buy in store.
5 / 5
I CANNOT live without this garlic salt seasoning in my kitchen! I add it to almost anything I make. I put it to chicken, steak, ground beef, potato’s, broccoli, asparagus, you name it! It is delicious and gives your food the flavor it needs to make it a tasty meal!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This is a great garlic salt. Lawry’s knows how to make the best flavorful seasoning. If I’m cooking chicken or steak i most likely will season it will garlic salt because you can never go wrong with it !
5 / 5
I literally put this on EVERYTHING! It is very affordable. It tastes so good and isn’t overpowering. I recommend this to everyone as I think it is a kitchen necessity.
5 / 5
En mi casa no encanta esta sal con ajo y perejil. Queda muy bien con cualquier tipo de comida@ nosotros lo usamos en pasta, vegetales y en practicamente todo!
5 / 5
Oh boy, what can I say when it comes to garlic salt this is the crème de la crème. I love this garlic salt. It’s amazing 100% the best. 🥰🥰🥰 you won’t ever catch me using another brand lol I’m not a cheater 🤣🤣
5 / 5
I use this spice on everything. From streaks, pork to chicken. Baked or grilled. The garlic taste comes out well with jiat a little salt. Would recommend to try if you havent yet.