BY LAWRYS

Lawry's® Garlic Powder.
Coarse ground with parsley. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Charlotte W.
Whiting, IN
Garlic powder is one of my go to spices in the kitchen. I recently stumbled upon Lowery's garlic powder with parsley and really love it! I love that there is a conversion chart that tells you how much garlic powder to use in relation to what a clove would be. Also, there are really cool suggestions for recipes to include this with!
Lindsay J.
This garlic powder is perfect for several different things in the kitchen at least for me personally. I'd like to sprinkle this when I am making tomato and basil pasta sauce or when I am making ground beef patties to cook on the grill and I sprinkle this in them
Belle A.
I currently have this in my kitchen. You can definitely smell the powder as you're preparing your food and it makes me so excited to eat lol. It makes almost everything taste great and I like to use it mostly on beef.
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this regularly, but have also found a Roasted Garlic Powder that puts this product to shame! I do love it, however, I normally buy the cheap stuff because it works the same!!
Maureen N.
Milwaukee, WI
Im italian so you should know we love garlic on everything. i love parsely flakes also. i use this in spaghetti garlic bread and anything you can think of.
Letha S.
wanaque, nj
This is my go to spice! honestly use it in almost all my cooking, not just because of the taste benefits but also because of the health benefits!
Amanda C.
I use this when I make my garlic cheese mashed potatoes and it's absoutley amazing! To me this is a lot better than fresh garlic!
Kristana H.
Merrill, IA
This is a great item to keep in your spice collection. Its nice because it doesn't have extra salt like other spices.
Tiffany S.
PNW
Love, love, love Lawry's! This garlic powder is a must in the kitchen! It is so great for a great price, too.
Selina S.
Monticello , IN
We use garlic on everything! Perfect for adding flavor to sauces, and forngarlicbmashed potatoes! Yum,