Lawry's Balsamic Herb Marinade 12-oz.

Lawry's balsamic herb marinade 12-oz.

What is this good to use on
Start your review of Lawry's Balsamic Herb Marinade 12-oz.!
Altoona, PA
This marinade is delicious on chicken, I have even tried it on steaks, even if you're not the best cook this will give an meat a kick of flavor. Lawry's has so many flavors to choose from! they're inexpensive and totally worth a try I absolutely love them!
Titusville, FL
I love this, and other flavors! So easy to marinade almost anything! You can also us with other things in the crock pot! Hubby's fave is pork marinaded in this!
Amity, PA
I love this and the flavors they have makes meat juicy and tasty. I have also used it on other things. Gives off a great flavor
Our family loves balsamic vinegar so when we saw this we had to try it. We loved it on chicken on the grill.
Tifton , Ga
This is terrific when you marinade with salmon. It's very yummy! It's a hit with everyone in my family.
Macon , GA
I love lawrys anything. This adds such a great flavor and it's very in expensive.